4.0 out of 5 stars A fine value for a classically styled tachymeter
Published 1 month ago by B. Doost

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks Cheap
Looked so suave online, got it to the house and it just seemed kinda cheap. If they lost the logo it would be better. We wound up returning it.
Published 2 months ago by Paul Boruta

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks Cheap, January 31, 2014
This review is from: Calibre Men's SC-4B1-04-007 "Buffalo" Stainless Steel and Black Leather Watch (Watch)

2.0 out of 5 stars Calibre Review, February 21, 2014
Myron O. Everson (NEW BERLIN, WI, US) - See all my reviews
I found the watch to be extremely heavy and much to large for my wrist. Appearance was excellent but would look fine on a much larger person.

4.0 out of 5 stars A fine value for a classically styled tachymeter, March 16, 2014
I first bought the white-dial version of this watch, but returned it with the review title "Too large, but otherwise fine." Then I looked at hundreds of watches and was surprised that the watch I'd returned was in fact of moderate size according to current vogue. So I ordered it again. Later I was offered to buy the black- dial version, which was the same price as the white, at 30% discount. So I bought this one, above, too.

All in all, a fine value for a classically styled tachymeter.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too big for my wrist, January 15, 2014
The watch looked too big for my wrist. Also the dial looked to me a bit more glossy than it appears in the picture. I prefer a more subdued design. However, a young man with a bigger forearm may find it more appealing.

ARRAY(0xa7baa1e0)