Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 27, 2014
The product description lists this watch as having luminous hands, and they look like they should be, but they do not glow in the dark. Nothing on the watch even remotely glows in the dark. The book that is included covers several watches, but not this one. The list price is $199 and I bought it for $47 on a daily deal. I think that it is really worth about $47.
on February 7, 2014
I bought this watch when it was on a lightning deal. The face of the watch itself looks okay and has a nice metallic finish. However, the straps feel very cheap and rubbery. Additionally, my minute hand came loose and no longer turns properly after only owning it for 4 months and wearing it maybe 20 times.
on May 30, 2015
This is my third Calibre Watch.
The first I still cannot figure out how to put the metal strap on my wrist as there appears to lack a catch or buttons to open it.
But I liked the style so much that I bought another...then another...as a gift.
It is not as big as I thought but still a good size for a dress watch.
You cannot beat a watch with a black face, white hands and red sweep second hand for reading and this has those features plus a leather strap and a spare of rubber.
I am avoiding the metal straps as I might get another that does not open altho someone did say it tells you on google.
Who wants to google to put on a watch strap..??
It is very good value for money but this is yet to be determined thru wear.
This must be the fastest flying watch ever as it came across the Pacific to New Zealand in about 3 days.
I was apprehensive about the freight cost but the speed of supply is the answer.

Stan Chun
Wellington
New Zealand.
30 May, 2015.
on October 27, 2013
I have been using Timex watches for over a decade but wanted something more classy, thin, and with a mechanism that could show the time in darkness. After trying a series of watches, I bought this one. This looks and feels just like one of the Timex expedition watches (it is NOT more classy than a Timex), but it does not have a night light. The luminous markers and hands are iffy - they are bright sometimes and dark at other times.The leather band looks good but it appears likely to show wear and tear around the buckle area. It is a good thing the package includes an additional band. The time window is big and shows 3 dates (yesterday, today and tomorrow) - so, there is no need to struggle to look at the time. I decided to keep this watch but am not very excited about it.
on March 5, 2015
I paid 38 dollars for this watch. At a Wally World for this amount I would not get a Swiss movement,all stainless steel,and if I got a leather strap I wouldn't get a second one. Sounds like a real bargain.
on January 19, 2016
Smart looking watch that is very easy to set and read. I especially like the 24 hour secondary numbers. I also like the fact that it came with two bands. One small thing: the box it came in was way over-the-top. I was a huge, heavy box that I have no use for and which must have cost extra to ship. I would have much preferred a third watch band rather than the elaborate packaging.
on October 31, 2013
I needed an everyday watch to replace the one I've worn for 4 years. This watch will get the job done, I believe.
on November 27, 2013
A one day only sale item and the first time I took advantage of a one day only sale.
It was a gift for my grandson & he is quite pleased with it.
We like the self winding feature and the 2 watchband package, beautifully boxed, good looking watch face.
on April 27, 2015
Beautiful watch, first one that I got on line and was much better than any one I have ever gotten in a store, it had an insulater to stop battery depletion. It came with an extra band, im very happy with the product and the price was amazing, Definitely recommend.

Thanks Tom
on October 16, 2015
Looks great, functions well, but after 3 months, the crown tries to come out- I can only wind the watch to set time in one direction now. Still, for the price it's fine- would probably buy again at that price.