Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on January 6, 2015
I took everyone's advice and ordered a size larger - I'm typically a sz 6 so I ordered a large - it was quite baggy on me and I think I could have done the medium. Otherwise, for the price, it was perfect for all intentions!
on March 6, 2015
Make sure to order a size larger than you normally would! I'm generally a size 4 in a dress, which would be a small. I took the advice of other reviews and ordered a medium. The medium was almost too small as well. It fit great on top (I'm smaller on top), but was snug through the hips. But overall it looked great! The fringe wasn't fraying and didn't fall off. The headpiece did leave some to be desired, the feather didn't flop, but it was a scrawny little feather. I recommend getting more feathers and gluing them to the band so you have a fuller headpiece. It was a quality costume, the only issue being the sizing, but since I ordered a size up it wasn't a problem. I added a photo for those still questioning (I'm the blonde).
on November 10, 2007
Definitely a great product, be careful though if you have hips. It runs small through the hip area.
on March 9, 2015
I read the reviews, im a small size and i ordered a Medium, and it fit perfect on me!
on August 24, 2015
This dress was perfect for the 20's party I went to last weekend! Before ordering I read all the reviews and decided to get a medium because people kept saying to order "up", and it was definitely WAY too big on me. Luckily, I had one more day to order the small and it came just in time. :) I'm 5' 5" and 126 lbs. Hope this helps!
on October 25, 2010
The costume came very quickly and included a head band with feather which I wasn't expecting. As for the size, I'm glad I read reviews because the costume does run small. I usually wear 8/10 but opted for the extra large size since people said it ran slim through hips. The extra large fits perfectly!
on October 15, 2013
I am very impressed with the quality for the price. Ordered an x-large be because they said it ran small. I wear a 10. Fits pretty good
on October 2, 2013
I recently ordered this costume and deliberately ordered a size larger, just in case. When I received this item I couldn't even begin to put my arms through. I believe the size I received was for a child not an adult.
on December 31, 2014
I wore this dress for a Great Gatsby-themed party, and it did its job. The size large was a good fit for my size 8 body. The dress says the large fits 10-12, but it fit me pretty well. I couldn't have imagined the medium fitting me correctly. The quality is okay for what you're paying. The headband kinda sucked, but I found something else to go with it.
on December 19, 2014
This dress looked fabulous and it fit just perfect.