4.0 out of 5 stars Starbucks Coffee Mornings Gift Box
I purchased this basket as a gift for my brother's birthday. It arrived very well protected and in perfect conditions, with a very nice red ribbon and the printed birthday note I requested.
It includes everything that says in the details; though due to the distribution in a normal box, it seems smaller than in the picture.
Overall a good option if you...
Published 6 months ago by Veronica

3.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced for what you get
Not sure if it's worth the $$ I spent. The product looks so much bigger in the picture, I was taken back when I saw how small it was in person. This was a gift for a friend, luckily I also purchased a $50 gift card along with it, without the gift card I think it would have made a cheap looking gift.
Published 9 months ago by prtynft

3.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced for what you get, May 30, 2014
This review is from: California Delicious Starbucks Coffee Mornings Gift Box (Grocery)

4.0 out of 5 stars Starbucks Coffee Mornings Gift Box, August 17, 2014
Veronica (Buenos Aires) - See all my reviews
Overall a good option if you don’t expect something big.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, April 23, 2014
This was an amazing product for a great price.I would recommend this product to anyone who loves starbucks coffee. Thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars It was perfect for what I needed, July 27, 2014
Alma (Santa Fe Springs, CA, United States) - See all my reviews
It was perfect for what I needed. The price was reasonable although I had to use express shipping which made me spend more than I wanted. I will know better the next time and check Amazon first!

2.0 out of 5 stars misleading, February 10, 2015
the items do not come assembled as in the photo. they come flat and u have to arrange it to make it look nice.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, October 1, 2014
I expected this a Little bigger

3.0 out of 5 stars it definitely looked smaller and less impressive when it arrived- ..., February 26, 2015
it definitely looked smaller and less impressive when it arrived- I had to buy another box of something to go with it since it was a gift

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Birthday Gift, January 5, 2015
Sent this to my son in law in Florida for his birthday and he said he liked it!

5.0 out of 5 stars ... off without a hitch and my brother (and sister-in-law) loved it!, January 20, 2015
Order went off without a hitch and my brother (and sister-in-law) loved it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 28, 2014
Great selection and makes a great gift idea for your coffee lover.

California Delicious Starbucks Coffee Mornings Gift Box