Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: California Delicious Starbucks Sampler Coffee Gift Basket
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on June 13, 2014
When they say "sampler" -- they mean SAMPLER (in the tiniest of terms). The coffee bags were the size of the bags left next to a coffee maker in a motel room. Definitely small enough to be embarrassed to give as a gift.
on December 23, 2014
WAY over priced for what you get (tiny packages of coffee). Will never purchase something like this online ever again.
on January 25, 2013
This item did not come close to meeting expectations. The contents were so small and frankly it looked like it cost about half as much as it actually cost. By the time I got it, it was too late to send it back so I had to give it to my intended recipients. On top of that, I had ordered two of these for twins and one of them actually had a less expensive replacement for one of the items. I only gave this two stars because the bows on the cardboard box were cute. I would not order from this company again, ever!
on September 23, 2015
This is a really fun sampler pack. My boyfriend loves Starbucks and can never decide what his favorite is, so this was a fun little gift and the sizes are just right for sampling. He liked all of them and still can't decide on a favorite.
on December 15, 2015
Not the picture at all. Different bags and only makes one pot of coffee. I would of never ordered this if I would of known, It is way overpriced and I am not happy with it. It was going to be a christmas gift but I cannot use it now.
on September 1, 2015
I bought this gift to give to my girlfriends mother for Christmas. I thought the gift was definitely cute and came with some really nice straw bows. I thought the size of the coffees was a little small for paying $50 but hey, she loved the item and that was what counted! Would recommend this product!
on January 5, 2016
I bought this when a few of us needed to get a gift for someone within a couple of days. We got this the next day and it was a perfect quick gift. This is great for someone looking to get a gift basket in a short amount of time. Any Starbucks fan will enjoy this.
on March 15, 2015
Smaller than I imagined with small packets of coffee.
on December 15, 2015
Product did not arrive as pictured. Just in the brown box and the ribbon around the box. Ordering Christmas gifts had to take the ribbon off to see what it was. Good luck getting it back on.
on August 5, 2013
I ordered this item from Sunshine Gifts & Beauty. What I received looked nothing like the picture. There was no raffia bow and there were no biscottis in the package. There was a cheesy metallic curled ribbon. The package was in disarray. Thank goodness I had this shipped to myself rather than directly to my friend as a gift. I would have been embarrassed to give this as a gift.