California Exotics Butterfly Kiss, Pink
- The ultimate in total feminine arousal.
- Sensually designed, power packed 3-speed arouser with an unbelievable fluttering butterfly.
- Ideal clitoral and G-Spot stimulator that delivers complete and satisfying pleasure for women
- Convenient controls are easy to use.
- Waterproof for fun in and out of the water.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
It’s a great combination vibe all around, with a fantastic shape and design.
Three speeds allow tease, please, and NOW, PLEASE! levels of stimulation. The single button on the bottom scrolls through low-med-high-off, and is very easy to operate with one hand.
The g-spot stimulator hits where it’s supposed to, and the mushroom head feels nice going in and out.
The fluttering butterfly does all kinds of good things to everything it touches, with wings and antennae hitting exactly where they’re supposed to.
THE “YOU SHOULD KNOW”S:
This toy is not silicone. It is TPR (thermoplastic rubber) and does not contain phthalates or latex. While it is far less porous than jelly rubber, it cannot be sterilized, and can harbor bacteria. Please research before you buy, and don’t just trust reviews, answered questions, or possibly inaccurate information posted by sellers. The manufacturer website is calexotics.com, and the item number is SE-0782-25-2.
It’s quite waterproof enough for a shower and for worry-free cleaning, but I’d hesitate before submerging it in a bath.
The vibrations aren’t exactly quiet, so you’ll want a fan, music, running water, etc to mask the sound if you’re trying to go unheard.
The vibrations stop entirely as the speed is changed. Scrolling through the speeds feels like low-off-med-off-high, which can be jarring in the moment.
It burns through AAA batteries, so rechargeables are something of a must.
It smells a bit coming out of the package, but not badly.
Because they are small and do a lot of moving, the antennae can tear off eventually. The toy is still perfectly useful without them.Read more ›
A week or so ago, I bring up buying a sex toy to spice things up a bit. To my surprise, she didn't have a problem with that. We promptly drove to a toy store, in search of one of those "rabbit" things. The store is out of these rabbits, but she decides on a suitable substitute. My penis is now harder than Chinese Algebra, just thinking about what we are getting ready to try. We purchase, race home (1 hour away), & paradise right? Nope. As it turns out, she does not care for the spinning bead things inside the toy, AT ALL. That's it? That was my 1 & only chance? As it turns out, I think all the rabbit toys have those beads too, so I highly doubt it would've been a different outcome had we found one of those.
Unbeknownst to her, I started a frantic internet search for a different toy that would bring us both great pleasures. The product reviews on this were great, so I ordered it and 4 other toys in hopes she would let me use them on her. Each was totally different, but vibrates only, no beads. Ordered from Amazon & received them the next day, earlier than expected. Money was no object.
I expected the delivery before I had to go to work, so I could hide the contents of the package. If she opened the outer box before me & saw everything I ordered, she'd think I hated her or her special place(s). Anyway, the delivery happens after I go to work & I get a text message later.
Whew.Read more ›
I have recommended this to all my friends...and I've even purchased the Platinum version...can't wait to receive it. The little "kisser" is so yummy, everyone one should experience it.
I get tired of seeing sex toys that example girth and length like Im an endless tunnel. I prefer things that hit right where they are supposed to and hit it right. This toy must have been built by a woman or tested on one tons of times because it is simple, compact, and packs one hell of a happy punch.
1)the butterfly shape is genius. It surrounds just the right area and even if you jostle it around a bit it still is making continuous contact in the right spot.
2) the part that inserts is very flexible and then ends in a ball. I love the flexibility because I can push it into the myself and hit what I want to. all women have different bodies and I imagine this feature is great at getting to everyones g-spot. the ball point ending is a good length and is soft so it is always comfortable when in use. believe it or not I have hurt myself in excitement with some toys that are more formed and harder, and this just doesnt have that issue.
3)it has no craziness or frills it is what it is and it works great in its simplicity. I like the more compact size.
4) It doesnt smell. I recently bought a Doc Johnson jelly dildo and I literally have to lock it away because it smells like a toxic synthetic plastic if its not put away. this is not toxic.
5) the three settings are great. the first I call teaser vibration. the foreplay. the second is where I like to plateau at for a while, brinking, and the third is where I like to kick it up and go nuts. a firework ending if you will. some vibrators either hurt or you cant feel.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's okay.......if you like buying it multiple times. The material is not latex and after awhile, it gets sticky and icky despite proper cleansing of it after use. Read morePublished 54 minutes ago by Anonymous
Awesome was so excited to get it! It's so cute and works great !!!(;Published 2 days ago by Haihai8
It takes a lot of work to maneuver it and button to change speed is really hard to press. But its comfortable and the top setting will definitely get the job done if you can work... Read morePublished 4 days ago by Debi
Please take this off list. I don't like seeing it on here. It is privatePublished 4 days ago by Brenda T.