Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 18, 2011
We picked this up at a local store and quickly regretted it. The hose is too short for easy use, and the holes in it are very abrasive to the lining of internal membrane, which makes using it moot since it irritates the skin so much you can't have sex afterward. To top it off - its also very difficult to clean. I wouldn't reccommend this to anyone and I'll be reccommending against it to everyone.
on May 28, 2013
I used it only twice....the first time it irritated the walls of my ass and was uncomfortable to have sex after. I used it 4 days later again and it actually caused me to have trouble having bow movements, caused bleeding, and very uncomfortable feelings. I have had the hardest time recovering from this product. I might have to see a doctor if this problem doesn't fix itself. If anything is serious I'm actually prepared to take them to court for damages. It's not a good male cleanser.....AT ALL!! DON'T ADD THIS THING TO YOUR CART!
on January 20, 2014
Nice outfit and it feels nice with warm water almost like a real one. I recommend it for all ...
on November 21, 2010
I was expecting the dong to be bigger but its only 4 insertable inches. Also the attachment that cam along may be too short for some shower heads. It still works fine but the picture/description is a little misleading.
on November 18, 2010
The hose that comes with this product is too short. Therefore, the variety of positions for use are extremely limited.
on March 19, 2015
I got it more for a gag.... it was ran and it seems to be nothing more than a novelty and maybe for a quick poke here and there!! I have to say I am a bit concerned about the material used, need to research a bit more on that and that it seems to be and easy place for bacteria to grow with all those pin holes...So keep well clean and dry .. It does clean and not seem to be over powerful..... it came with a lubricant of some kind for packaging and smells a bit strong but I have smelled worse on new pkg., but had to wash 5 or so times to get it off.. so some concerns there..
on June 21, 2013
Its a different style of playing, and it is one to definately try. The Toy part though is very firm, but gets the job done
on July 31, 2011
This product does not deliver on its design. Purchase for the price, the "dildo" is to too soft and flexable to use inside an anus. The sprinkler system head does not deliver enough water. The only plus side was the all metal shower hose that still own and use with a different bidget. Not recommended for men.
on March 3, 2014
Best shape for a man to really clean his lower colon, the design is superior to the traditional shaped nozzle of the enema pouch.
First attempts may be awkward, but adjust the water pressure and temperature to get a proper fit. Repeat the session for best results.

Instructions that come with the package are limited.

P. L. T
on March 8, 2016
It great for preparation but after few months it lose it seal and starts flowing apart it is worth the money