Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Cole Swindell Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

Color: Pink|Change

on January 19, 2013
Are you kidding me! I bough one for about 10 dollars at a local store and LOVELOVELOVE it. You will never find another bullet with this much power let alone this cheap. Out of all the vibrating toys i own this one is in the top three for strength. Its insanely strong. Its the perfect shape for both insertion and clitoral stimulation. I'ts discreet, not too long, wide enough for discreet comfort and fairly quiet once it either inside or on you. Plus the cord is perfectly long enough to use at a comfortable distance. This allows for long lasting and powerful batteries. Coming from someone who had two trunks full of sex toys, this is a must buy for men and women.
on January 3, 2015
I was really surprised that it came 2 days before expected delivery, everything in the description is as promised. It's extremely powerful, haven't had a chance to use it yet but I'm extremely happy with my purchase, it was cheap & free shipping for an awesome product! Only thing I wish is that it wasn't so loud, but it's not that bad! I definitely recommend!
review image
on February 24, 2014
Surprisinly quiet and gets the job done. i Get the ultimate satisfaction from this.. I totally love this product. Will definitely buy again.
on September 10, 2015
My GF love this. Small but packs a punch! Since it's used a lot, we do go through these often mostly because the wires end up detaching from the motor but since the price is cheap, who cares.

It's better than some other bullets out there that suck up batteries, do not have enough power to them or tend to break after like three uses (usually it's the wire connection - due to the excessive use - I think the wires tend to get worn out or they get slightly detached from the motor which causes it not to operate unless you move the wire around - I have experienced it with this one but it last way longer before it does that)

This takes 4 AA Batteries but I noticed that even if its used for a long time, it doesn't drain the battery like others my GF has used in the past. It usually takes a 5-7 months before I have to repurchase a new one.
on March 13, 2014
It is a little noisy, but I guarantee, you won't care after a while. It does NOT eat batteries like my last vibrator so it's worth the cost and then some.
on October 6, 2012
I was skeptical by the price and size but OMG this thing delivers!! put a little lube on the bullet and put it to work...... you'll be "happy" in no time!
on October 17, 2014
Just used it with the wifey this morning and works great hahaha... She hasnt complained!
on November 29, 2012
I've ordered this before and I will continue to order it. They've got a life-long buyer right here. The price is just right.
on August 22, 2013
This packs a punch for as small as it is and it sends really good vibrations. Would recommend this product to anyone looking for something compact yet powerful.
on May 17, 2015
My favorite thing about this toy is its wide range of intensity that makes it perfect for all stages of play, so this makes it my current favorite go-to choice. I recommend for external use only because my first one stopped working as well after I was rough with it. I am not at all discouraged by losing the first one. I had it for months, and it was fine until I put too much strain on the cord. Nothing visible happened, but it stopped working as reliably, so I purchased another highly affordable replacement. I have had this one for months as well now, and it does not go through batteries very quickly. I can't give an exact estimation, but probably several hours or longer if it had been continuously on.

To give you a more precise idea, here is a list of similar items I have so far tried, with the strongest on first. The item on this page is the second on the list. You can see more information in my other reviews. The top three are actually so similar in top strength, I go back and forth in what I think is strongest:

California Exotics Colt Xtreme Turbo Bullet
California Exotics Teardrop Bullet, Pink
Dr. Laura Berman Mimi Vibrating Micro Bullet
Dr. Laura Berman Multi-Speed Vibration Masturbation Massager
Waterproof Wireless Vibrating Screaming O FingO's - Wavy Clear
California Exotic Dual Clit Flicker - Cordless Waterproof Vibrating Cock Ring, Sensual Pink

Everything like this that I have ordered from Amazon arrived discreetly.