Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

Color: PurpleSize: ScoopChange

on April 5, 2010
The quality of the actual material of the product is very good, so I was anticipating this to be a long-lasting product. My husband and I used it for external use. It is very powerful (we usually used the lower settings only) and has more functions than necessary. It doesn't have a smell, which was also nice. The "nobbies" on the end add quite a bit of extra friction. The two major downsides are that it is very loud and it died after only replacing the batteries once or twice. It slowly lost functions until it only turned on and off and then it didn't turn on at all.
on December 25, 2013
I have it for several years already and it's still working good. And I use it a lot! Consider it a good quality for such amount of money.This year bought a similar one - plastic not rubber- and it also perfomes great. Saw other reviews stating that it died fast. I guess it is just a bad luck. I absolutely love it!
on March 2, 2013
I had mine for over a year before it stopped working. I love it. It is powerful. I only use two of the setting but that is my own personal choice. My husband and I got a lot of use out it.
on August 26, 2013
Very disappointed with this product's performance. Used it once and it never worked again. I know with some products removing the batteries after each use is recommended so I did this. Didn't help.
I am disgusted with manufacturers that send out lousy products knowing that they are not returnable so the customer has no recourse when they are defective.
Does anyone know of a company that sells vibrators that is either sells reliable products or allows returns?
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 18, 2015
It did not work out the packaging - no returns allowed - enough said
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse