- Paperback: 346 pages
- Publisher: California Dept Parks &; First Edition edition (1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0941925196
- ISBN-13: 978-0941925198
- Product Dimensions: 7.9 x 5.4 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (8 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,120,710 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
'California Historical Landmarks' Paperback – 1996
2016 Book Awards
Browse award-winning titles. See all 2016 winners
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
And this book gets you to the places it
Happened. Lived in Los Angeles all my
Life and didn't know the Mexican American war treaty was signed at an adobe house in the middle of Glendale.
That's just one of over 1100 historical facts.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
book is ok...was a littlr damage but ok...its just a paperback book....Published 6 months ago by david witprachtiger
great book to have on our drives around....but.... there are so many markers that are not listed in the book.Published 13 months ago by Robin