Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

Color: BlueChange

on September 27, 2010
Purchased this item based on the good reveiws. The insulated tote eliminates the need to rush home with frozen items for fear of melting when living in a warm climate. Used this bag for the first time yesterday after picking up a several frozen items from Costco. Perfect opportunity for a test run. My items remained frozen after an additional 2 hours of shopping in 96 degree weather. Just purchased additional totes as Christmas gifts.
0Comment95 of 96 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 20, 2010
This freezer tote is amazing! We use it to bring meat and it stays rock solid frozen after 5 hours of travel-wow!
0Comment61 of 64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 9, 2012
I needed a cooler that could be packed in a suitcase, but most I found were lined with flimsy insulation that didn't work very well. This bag was lined with a more durable insulation and worked perfectly! I folds flat but still kept everything very cold for a couple of days without replacing ice.
0Comment51 of 54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 6, 2010
I ordered this bag for my mother, thinking it was larger than what it turned out to be. She needed a larger one so I kept this one. It's a good size for me though. Not so large that you can't carry it when it's full but large enough to put a gallon of milk, a couple OJs, ice cream, etc., in it and it keeps frozen food frozen long enough to run a few errands after grocery shopping. Very nice lookings and seems very well made.
0Comment46 of 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 6, 2012
This thermal tote bag is great with proper expectations. This is not a cooler and it's not waterproof so don't expect to fill it with ice and warm soda cans and get them cold. If you put things in here that are already cold - right out of the fridge - and a couple of cold packs or ziploc's with ice your items will stay cold for hours. We use this when taking our dogs to the beach as it's easier to lug around than a cooler with a lab tugging at you :). After hours in the Florida sun our sodas, water bottles, and snacks stayed cool and protected.
0Comment27 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 5, 2011
It's a sturdy cooler that definitely holds a lot (we packed 2 6 packs, gatorades and waters, and food for 4). Unfortunately, after about 10 uses, it's leaking through the bottom. Also the corner near the zipper is starting to separate. For the price, and the fact that it will last an average summer, it's not bad. But if you need things iced down and will be carrying it a lot, don't buy it.
33 comments41 of 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon December 31, 2011
I bought this at the beginning of September 2011, which is almost 4 months ago. I live out in a semi-rural area and often make a day's worth of errands into town for shopping. This tote was purchased for those warm or hot days when I need to keep grocery purchases cold.

The bit of Velcro that holds this tote flat for storage? I hate that. The grippy part of the Velcro is on the bottom of the bag, so I fill up the freezer tote and put it in our car trunk, which has a large (maybe 3ft by 3ft?), removable thick felt lining in the trunk to cover the spare tire. I reach my destination and go to pull this freezer tote out of the trunk, but the entire big felt lining is stuck to the tote's Velcro and comes out of the trunk too. And that Velcro is GRIPPY, I had to fuss with it for a few minutes to get it to release its hold on the felt trunk lining. I promptly located a razor box-cutter and carefully cut the stitches that held the Velcro onto the bottom of the bag and removed the Velcro there. If you too are going to be putting this tote on anything that isn't a smooth surface, you may want to consider removing the Velcro as well.

I do find the zippered opening a little difficult to get some items into, like larger boxes - I buy a box of 24 containers of yogurt which fits in this tote, but it takes a moment to get it into the tote because the opening doesn't want to stay open wide. It seems like a small pet peeve, but the extra minute or two just to get the box of yogurts into this tote is a pain when I'm doing this at my car in the store parking lot and it's raining.

Okay, those are my small quibbles. What I like is that I can drop a heavy box of 24 yogurt containers (which weighs about 8 or 9 lbs) into the tote and all the seams are holding well, and the inner lining hasn't torn at all. I load up this tote 'til it's full and quite heavy, and this tote was made for it. So I've spent less time telling you what I like about this tote, but what I like is a biggie. It's well & sturdily made. And it's easy to wipe out with a damp cloth if something drips or leaks in the tote.

If there are any longevity issues with this tote, if anything tears or rips or comes loose, I'll be sure to update this review.
0Comment28 of 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 4, 2011
I have had this thermal bag for about a year and it is holding up well and still looks like new. I use it all the time for groceries and to keep dishes of food cold and for weekend trips. Keeps things cold even in very hot weather if you put another cool keeper in with the food. Just the right size because I cannot carry a lot. Holds a lot for it's size.
on March 14, 2015
This product shipped and arrived well before the estimated arrival date. It is very durable and well made. I live in thick humidity without vehicle air conditioning and needed a way to carry my lunch around for hours without it going bad very quickly and this does an EXCELLENT job of that! It is everything as described in the product description and I absolutely love it!
review image review image
on March 5, 2014
I used this for a road trip to Vail from Minnesota. The frozen water bottles I put in there to keep it cold were still frozen when we got there 15+ hours later.