Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

Size Name: Pack of 100Change

on August 30, 2008
Our dog rescue needed a safe, reliable and cheap way to ship rescue apparel and this was the BEST solution for us! CHEAPEST way to ship, safe, and cheapest packages. Tshirts and sweatshirts are safe. Get larger then 12x15.5 for over 2X. Depending on thickness might get 1 tshirt in with it. Did over stuff one package and came open on volunteer. So I'm back buying 14x19 for larger sizes and qtys. All rest of orders shipped GREAT. Very happy with how fast I got order too.
11 comment45 of 46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 13, 2010
I use these bags for my eBay business. I like that they come in a variety of sizes, are easy to write on, and don't require extra tape. Very strong and durable.
0Comment30 of 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 16, 2011
I purchased these to use these to ship fabric, so no sharp edges. But the very first time I used one for a shipment, the purchaser wrote me to let me know the bag had torn along the edge, and the item was damaged. I now double-bag and have had no damaged goods. But I don't like having to use TWO when ONE should suffice.
on December 16, 2014
too many damaged, there are some open hole on the left corner.
i need refund
review image review image
on November 29, 2011
Please be advised that what you will receive looks NOTHING like the envelopes pictured for sale here. I received these awful, low quality envelopes. The thickness wasn't the main issue, it was the fact that these envelopes won't seal properly. I tried out a couple from each pack I received and the lack of quality was the same on each one. The "glue" that is on the fold-over tab of these is absolutely worthless. What's the use of buying envelopes like this if your going to have to tape them shut to ensure that they stay closed?! THESE ARE A TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY.. DO NOT BUY!
55 comments20 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 5, 2015
When my package arrived this is how it looked all the stuff was everywhere in the box.
review image
11 comment18 of 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 31, 2010
Quality of this mailing bag needs to be improved. Bag sides rip easily when inserting shipment into the bag.

Also, after sealing the top item/s can be easily tampered with and removed. I had several customers never receive their products.

My remedy is to seal both sides with packing tape, but this is adding dollars to my shipping costs.

Would not purchase again.
11 comment20 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 9, 2007
Thin, smooth (not the textured thicker poly), but perfectly tough and should do the job well unless you have something with sharp edges/boxy corners. If they are sealed properly, I'm sure they are water-resistant, and they might even be waterproof. I use them for mailing 1st Class or Standard Flat Rate.
0Comment19 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 19, 2012
Barely handled this envelope and it pulled everywhere my fingers were. Then, taping the package up it kept tearing... I hope the item even gets there...

Also, this is the first thing that comes up with you type "Bubble packaging" -.- didn't expect them to be so LQ
VINE VOICEon July 29, 2008
Although they are not rigid they are very tough and water resistant. When we have to deliver important documents and there is a chance of rain these usually get picked. We've not had any problems using these with the USPS either.