Questions & Answers
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare - Day Zero Edition
by Activision Inc.
3.7 out of 5 stars (321)
$36.99
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 36 questions
votes
Multiplayer? May 2, 2014
yup.
May 2, 2014 by fenderr
votes
Yes, there is an Exo Zombie mode dropping January. http://youtu.be/xGVxcwdqqAg
Nov 27, 2014 by Matthew Robbins
votes
It's recently been confirmed that it will only be two player split screen.
Oct 22, 2014 by J. Davis
votes
All the editions out right now have special offers. There is no regular "COD: Advanced Warfare" edition out yet, to my knowledge. The "day zero" edition offers you a 24 hour earlier release of the game, as well as multiple "limited edition" weapons (the crossbow, as well as an assault rifle and a "laser gun"). If you play during the first 24 hour period, you will be given double XP. The other versions (Atlas Pro and Atlas Limited) are basically the same as COD: Black Ops II's "care package", in that it has special promotional items that come with the game. The Digital Pro Edition is only for computer and the season pass gives you access to all future DLC releases. Those are the only items for sale right now.
Oct 1, 2014 by tommy22
vote
99.99% sure it will NOT arrive on november 3rd. I called amazon about this last friday to clarify and sped up my shipping to 1 day shipping to get it on the 3rd. If you are able to dish out cash and do 1 day shipping DO IT and you'll get it tomorrow, if not, you gotta wait till November 5th.
Nov 3, 2014 by Evan McArthur
votes
comes with all dlc's? 26 days ago
Nope! you can't even play zombies mode unless you buy the dlc.
26 days ago by Roman Morales
votes
There was some Equipment DLC content available for online play gear.
Feb 12, 2015 by Lucas Kannegaard
votes
I don't know for sure, but I'm pretty sure that you can play together.
Feb 10, 2015 by Josh Knowles
votes
Yes there is a difference. Standard is just the game. With day zero you get bonus map and extra weapons skin.
Feb 1, 2015 by edward perolin
votes
Just the regular version
Jan 12, 2015 by Eddie Paz
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers