Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Call of Duty: Black Ops LTO Edition - Xbox 360
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Platform: Xbox 360|Edition: Standard LTO|Change

on January 21, 2013
This game is a lot of fun. The multiplayer is hard because there are obviously a lot of people on there that have too much time on their hands and they can kill your player with one shot while they are running or jumping and juggling 3 bowling pins at the same time. Either way, both the campaign mode and multi-player are awesome. The cut scenes can get a little annoying though
on September 12, 2015
Disappointed right off the bat that the code provided for the First Strike Pack does not work and says invalid code. I can only assume it is out of date but they should not be still selling this version anymore then as that is why I bought it instead of the regular version. Lame.

Update: I returned it and the seller sent me another copy that had a valid First Strike Pack game code.
on August 13, 2014
You should buy this game. Your mom will hate it. :)

Plus, it is a older game, But still absolutely amazing! Has a huge gamer base still. So there are plenty of people to play against and with. As always, there are some modders, and hackers online. But they are few and far between. The story for campaign is amazing as well.
on December 25, 2012
Need I say more?! I've had other games that come with 'FREE' map packs, only to find out that the 'REDEEM' code is out of date! This one is NOT!! Worked like a charm!! From what I can tell, there is no expiration date on the code!! Just thought I'd throw that out there seeing as no other reviewer spoke of it, almost didnt get this since I wasn't sure if the code was still valid! Oh, and the shipping was VERY quick!! Got it Xmas eve!!
on December 7, 2013
Got and unreadable copy. I did not enjoy that I was scammed. I found it to be unpleasant. I would say it was partially amazon's fault for letting this happen. They should check all products for defects.

*Update*
I shouldn't blame the game for the bad seller. This is basically a game that I received that was unreadable. I can't really tell you anything about the game besides what the "unreadable disc" screen looks like. I forgot if I even got a refund. I believe I did from the bank statement. I am still kinda mad and a little embarrassed because I meant to buy B OPS II instead but I guess that's what I get for rushing to buy the game. Now if you want to buy a good C.O.D then I would recommend to go type in "Black Ops 2" the search bar.
on October 12, 2012
This was a really good game. It takes probably about 3 hours nonstop gameplay. The overall gameplay is pretty good but the guns don't shot as fast as MW3. The graphics are good but when Mason is trying to remember thing you could get a headache. This was an awesome game cant wait till Black Ops 2. The main difference with the LTO edition is you get the first strike map pack for free!
on April 29, 2015
This is the cheapest and best deal you can find anywhere online-guaranteed! You get a brand new game AND a free map pack-so you have the original maps it comes with plus another DLC-which is a 15 dollar value if bought on console. Basically you are getting the game for 5 dollars and map pack for 15- very, very good deal! And the game is great too, especially the Zombies mode.
on June 6, 2014
Love this series packs a lot of action strategy and awesome fun would recommend this for any one who likes kicking bad guy butt!!!only problem i have with this particular game its to short would like to see more military equipment used such as tanks etc overall great game
on September 19, 2012
well the game was awesome and they got it to me when i was hoping to get it in the mail wich was awesome ty amazon had no probs at all everything went awesome this is were ill be geting all my stuff from.
on March 20, 2015
When I bout the game it took about three to four days to get to my house which was really fast. And the game was really good with good packaging but the only problem was it came with a free DLC (first strike) but when I entered the code it said it was invalid