5.0 out of 5 stars Call of Duty Black Ops LTO
This review is just for the extras that come with the LTO edition of Black Ops. I thought it would include the first 2 map packs (First Strike & Escalation) but was disappointed to find that it only included the former. But anyway, this is a great value, because for the same price as the regular edition of Black Ops, you get 1 map pack (a $15 value) for free.
Published on October 8, 2011 by Bowman373

3.0 out of 5 stars hmmm... it's ok...
good time killer... the MP is a lot of fun. Don't expect realism... just a lot of fun. It is a good bridge-gap between MoH and MW releases.
Published 20 months ago by Johnny in Texas

5.0 out of 5 stars Call of Duty Black Ops LTO, October 8, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Call of Duty: Black Ops - LTO Edition -Xbox 360 (Video Game)

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS GAME !!!!!, February 3, 2014
I have played ALL of the Call of Duty games , and I do mean all up to the current Call of Duty Ghosts. This game is the one that me and my friends go back to and play the majority of the time. This is just a perfectly designed game in my humble opinion.

The campaign/story was just an awesome ride and one that I have taken many times on every difficulty. I can't recall ever playing any other game that took us into the cold war like this one. This was a game that took the COD series in another direction instead of the same old same old , they gave us somrthing different and that was a much welcome change.

The multiplayer in this game is without a doubt one of the best. Everything seems just perfect , the pacing of your player , the gun balance , the map sizes and variety were all just right.

They also included the outragiously popular Zombie mode as well that I myself have probably logged over 200 hours in. This is the mode my friends and I play when we get tired of playing the regular multiplayer matches and these Zombie matches can go on for hours. This game is one of the best. Solid 5 out of 5

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME GAME! :D, November 4, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I was a totally strict Halo fan. I didnt have an xbox, so I would go over to my friend's house and play Halo there. One day he got tired of Halo, and made me play this game. I struggled at first, but soon surpassed him and eventually got my own Xbox 360 and pre ordered the second sequel to this game, Black Ops II. That game was AWESOME! Treyarch! I LOVE you! The zombies modes and maps on this game are probably the best part of all of the Call of Duty games. I got all the DLCs for this game because I loved the zombies the most. Rezurection is the best, seeing it is strictly a zombie DLC. I recommend buying this! It even comes with the first DLC for free! And its cheaper than the standard edition here on Amazon. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Every week for last several yrs, December 27, 2013
I play this game every week, at least once-wife hates it...... but i sneak around and play. i dont play much video games but i am hooked on this. I like the original maps. I think i am good at this game. my avg kill/death ratio is over 1.5....if you are in to that kind of statistics.
This game is every penny worth. btw this is my 3rd disc. first two are in the shredder --if you know what i mean. Is anybody else having the same problem? Every few months I find mine in the shredder - no body knows how it landed there...apparently

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift greatly appreciated, January 10, 2014
My adult son was very pleased with this game. He really enjoys it. I will say the graphics are amazing --- like watching a movie!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Game, February 16, 2013
My hubby loves the game, just wishing XBOX Live didn't cost so much cause he liked playing online with this game.

4.0 out of 5 stars Broken case good game, March 5, 2014
I bought this because I honestly thought this game is the best out of all the series and I was right (ghost came out a while ago and I pre-ordered it and well it sucked) the only thing was that the case came broken

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it, March 9, 2013
The game has great graphics and killing zombies is fun. It may not be appropriate for all kids or ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best COD ever, March 21, 2014
Great soundtrack gameplay characters eat else do I reall y have to say no glitches or bugs eather (: $™

5.0 out of 5 stars Good game, February 17, 2014
bought this for my son to replace my older copy that got damaged. product was as described and my son is happy to be playing again.

Call of Duty: Black Ops - LTO Edition -Xbox 360