4.0 out of 5 stars Black Ops II: Better than expected
To help put this review in persepctive, I have been playing Call of Duty since its PC roots with COD 1 and have played every COD besides the portable spin offs. Before this game I had become incredibly bored of the "COD forumula", and MW3 left me feeling very unsure about the future of this series. This game was going to be my last go at buying COD on release day. I'll...
Published on November 14, 2012 by J. Sichel

2.0 out of 5 stars Call of Duty is losing its luster. Long in depth review
I've played every Call of Duty ever made, pretty extensively I might add, and in addition I've put in over +50 hours to date into Black Ops 2 to give it as fair a review as possible.

Make no mistake, Black Ops 2 is just about the same as the previous iterations of Call of Duty with a futuristic paintjob. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, Call of Duty has...
Published on November 27, 2012 by C. Boeshaar

‹ Previous | 111 12 1349 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars These games are becoming repetitive, March 6, 2014
This review is from: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 [Online Game Code] (Software Download)
I feel like I have been playing the same game the past few years now. It is no longer as fun and exciting as it used to be.

5.0 out of 5 stars great game, March 5, 2014
this was the best yet and I cant wait to upgrade my computer so I can play COD Ghost I like all call of duty games and hope there will be more in the coming months

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected, March 4, 2014
My nephew wanted this game and I got it for a cheapest price ;-)good quality! same as in a store. Thank you!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOOVEE IT!!!, February 27, 2014
SO ADDICTED CANNOT GET ENOUGH OF THIS GAME!!! HAS TO BE THE BEST ONE I'VE PLAYED SO FAR FROM THE CALL OF DUTY SERIES =)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Game, February 26, 2014
I just got done beating this game on Veteran and am really happy with the way it works with my PC. All I had to do is register an account with Steam (for free), upload the product code, wait for the game to upload to Steam, and I was off to the races. Works perfectly with the Microsoft X-Box 360 controller.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, February 25, 2014
This will not open on my computer, and I have Windows, selling products that don't work, good one, way to go

5.0 out of 5 stars love it so cool, February 21, 2014
this is by far the best of the call of duty games i love it. it was easy to install and set up that even a monkey could do it

4.0 out of 5 stars Call of Ops!, February 21, 2014
Finally this game was on sale! Love the zombies mode. Multiplier is okay. Haven't played through the campaign yet, but I will! :D Easy to activate on Steam, download and play.

3.0 out of 5 stars Online for PC is DEAD!, February 19, 2014
bought this for the pc, because I figured why not I loved it on xbox. But, after purchasing for the pc I noticed the community is so small that plays now that its almost hard to find matches sometimes. Like if you want to play hardpoint there is virtually zero matches available.

3.0 out of 5 stars A lackluster edition to the COD franchise, February 18, 2014
A diehard COD fan, I am a completest. I didn't want to buy Ghosts until I had this in my collection. I had the game beat in four hours, and the gameplay was very smooth. However, the game almost tries at times to be a "Choose Your Own Adventure" story, with "shoot this person or that person"..."save him, kill him"....but fails at this. It also had one of the weakest endings of a game and the final battle against the villain ends up being the lamest of the COD games, where you only fight his henchmen and not him, who simply gives up without a fight.

‹ Previous | 111 12 1349 | Next ›