Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

Platform: PC Download|Edition: Standard|Change
Price:$59.99

on April 10, 2013
I was pretty good at Black Ops, moved to BO 2 and was again fresh meat for the more experienced. I decided I didn't want the ramp up time, was spending too much time playing video games anyway and just quit playing. I give it 3 stars, but this was mostly a waste of money (for me).
on December 8, 2012
The server browser has been removed from the PC version.

Wish they would stop dumbing down the PC version...
It's almost like they got to lazy to include a server browser and they decided to do a bad console port for PC...

I just feel sorry for the people who continue to waste their money for a company who keeps removing features in their games.
on November 21, 2013
This game is much like the rest. I understand the need for higher FPS, but please give me just a little bit of texture. It looks like golden eye 007 on nintendo 64 Leave the smooth lack of texture for the consoles of yesteryear. Lag is hit or miss. When it's good, it's good. When it's bad, it's unplayable. I got the game for 50% off and would feel ripped off if I paid more. I need better servers, Battlefield level graphics and for the PC edition to be treated with the same TLC that consoles receive. I'd recommend this at a discount.
on November 30, 2012
Just to make this clear, I am not a TRUE gamer. I am a part time gamer. I have played all of the COD series games, and enjoyed them all. I will make this review short and sweet.

I have to say, I am a bit disappointed in Black Ops II. The campaign, although well written, is extremely easy, and broken up with WAY too many video clips. (not to mention there is no way to skip through the story)

Multiplayer is not all that great. Lobby, no dedicated server, no map options. Black Ops was much better.

Zombies. Was never a big fan of the whole zombie thing, so I can't really give an unbiased opinion on that.

In my opinion, if you want a FPS that is long and drawn out, this is the game for you. If you want a FPS that you want to just get in, kill things, and finish the game, don't get it.

Overall, I enjoyed the game, but I think it's a step back from Black Ops.
on June 9, 2013
But they did not include the code and manual to game so it left it useless Tech For Less the minute I called and spoke with the nice cs agent lady she apologized repeatedly and told me it would take couple of weeks to be credited to cc I told her about boys bday and she had it credited back within that same hour and I got to keep the game which was good for a cold one coaster again Tech For Less made a tincy errors but resolve was very very professionally handled
on October 12, 2013
I am extremely frustrated.

I like this game. It really is great, the story line for the campaign has depth and is involved. HOWEVER, I failed a complicated mission, which is expected after a few beers. Instead of making me do it over again, which is to be expected, I was given the option to continue the story-line..... WHAT???

I mistakenly clicked this in my inebriated state. Now, instead of having to try again, I have the "oportunity" to continue upon this story... without having to work on becoming better at the actual game. This is something that should only be offered to people who have already completed the game on the highest difficulty. 3/5 stars for an epic fail.

Other then that? Great game. I do not mind having to purchase map packs for the well developed Zombie games, or the great variety of Multiplayer game modes.
on March 2, 2015
CoD is just not my style. I feel like the campaigns hold your hand...as if the developers are making this for little kids. There are too many playable cut scenes, one right after another, that, if you fail, get really annoying to repeat and repeat over and over again.

However, the game actually played flawlessly on PC and overall, the game looks pretty good. The cut scenes dont look all that great but as far as in-game graphics and functionality, they did just about everything right.
on May 18, 2014
Well, obviously if the game worked properly then I would've given a higher rating, but it doesn't working properly! I did download it which took me 7 hours, and I was very excited until i realized that everything was all glitchy. I do not appreciate any of this. There goes my $59.99. Thank you :/
on November 27, 2012
As a fan of FPS games, I didn't really enjoy this one that much. There was not as much fighting as in the earlier series. There was a lot more story/plot in this episode. I haven't played the multiplayer or Zombie portions yet but I was disappointed with the Campaign. It only took me 4 hours to complete vs 6-8 hours on the first Black Ops.
on December 5, 2012
I was hooked up with CoD BO2 for a few weeks because it was the first person shooter game I had played. Then I played Battlefield 3 and regret the money and time I spent on CoD BO2. CoD BO2 has smaller maps for PC gamers. Too many streaks on mini maps, for example like bombing the yatch. really? No FX when shooting materials with heavy weapons.