Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Nintendo Wii U” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 55% off the $59.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Nintendo Wii U
|Price:||$29.90 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$30.09 (50%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Platform: WII-U.
- Rating: M.
- Number of Players: 1-5.
- Release Date: 11/18/2012.
- Genre: Shooter.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Call of Duty: Black Ops II on Wii U
- HD Experience: The title features the most advanced textures, lighting and shadowing systems in series history, all of which are on full display on Wii U.
- Second-Screen Gameplay: Utilizing Wii U’s second-screen experience with the Wii U GamePads™, Call of Duty: Black Ops II players can join the action in a full Call of Duty® experience from the second-screen. Plus, with the state of the art Wii Touchscreen, gamers can view multiplayer maps, call in score streaks and choose loadouts.
- Expanded Functionality: Players have the option of using Wii U’s split-screen functionality to use both the GamePad™ and the Wii U Pro controller. Wii U also supports up to four controllers, including the Nintendo Wii Remote™ and Nunchuck.
- Controller Choices: Use the GamePad touch screen to customize controls in real-time, or switch at any time to use another controller of your choice, including:
- Wii Remote
- Classic Controller Pro
- Game Pad
- WiiU Pro Controller
- All-New Create-A-Class: Create-a-class has been re-imagined, introducing players to a new “pick-10” allocation system, allowing an unprecedented number of combinations of create-a-class content. Players no longer have to take content from each category; instead, trade items from one category for extra items in another – any combination of 10 items makes almost anything possible.
- New Score Streaks: Score Streaks reward players for helping their team win the game: capturing flags, defending your teammate with an assault shield, getting kills and assists are all examples of actions that help your team win and thus give you score. Each action has a different value and can influence the theater of operations.
- eSports on Wii U via League Play: Competition is fun at any level, which is why Treyarch has introduced League Play, offering skill-based matchmaking and seasonal ladders. Play a small number of matches to get your skill rating, and from there, you’ll be placed into a division with players of similar skill. Keep winning and you’ll move up in rank – steady progress will move you up the ladder and into upper divisions. Skill-based matchmaking ensures that you are challenged but not out-gunned. League play is for everyone. Additionally, CODcasting is part of the mix, allowing fans to commentate their favorite games.
- Upgraded Weapons, Attachments and Equipment: Near-future warfare means upgrades in technology that soldiers will use in the field. Additionally, weapon perks are now built into the attachments.
- More Multiplayer: Call of Duty: Black Ops II on Wii U includes Challenges, Core & Party Game Modes, Custom Games, Combat Training, Theater Enhancements, Emblem Editor and Prestiging.
The Biggest Zombies Experience to Date: Call of Duty: Black Ops II Zombies features three different ways to survive the zombie apocalypse. Unravel the mysteries of a dying Earth in Tranzit, fight endless waves of zombies in Survival mode, or compete in the new 4z4 last-human-standing mode, Grief.
1-4 player co-op in a large open world with a variety of locations. The new Buildables gameplay elements help players move through each area to find the key tidbits that reveal why they are there and what they must do to survive. All the while, public transportation is still operational, as a bus will regularly stop at each location. Zombies ride for free.
Recreating the classic mode of just purely surviving the shambling, incoming Zombie horde, Survival mode allows you to play 1-4 players co-op in specific locations from the much larger Tranzit area.
You and friends can take on up to 4 people in a team vs. Zombies vs. team scenario. 2-8 players are thrown in a situation to be the last humans standing.
MP Technology with Zombies: Call of Duty: Black Ops II features new and extensive stat tracking as well as leaderboards for bragging rights. New skill-based matchmaking system will allow players of the same ability to take on the horrors of the night in public game modes. For players that are looking for an extra challenge, Zombies features custom games: Headshots only, higher starting rounds, and toggling of extra items are all available.
Call of Duty: Black Ops II Gamescom Accolades
- "The most ambitious Call of Duty to date" - USA Today
- "Poised to blow you away" - G4
- "Treyarch has just vaulted Black Ops II to a new level" - Joystiq
- "Black Ops II is changing multiplayer. A lot." - Kotaku
- "A bold departure" - IGN
- "A whole new level of competitive gaming" - MTV
- "Brilliant visuals and adrenaline-inducing gameplay" - Forbes
- "Best of Gamescom" - Gamespot
Platform: Nintendo Wii U | Edition: Standard
Top Customer Reviews
As of now, the community has grown to pretty good numbers, we have been getting double xp etc, however no DLC announced and spotty patches hinder an otherwise great game. It is to be expected with new hardware, I hope we can still get DLC though, as I still believe the Wii U version is the best.
Wii U version of Black ops 2 now includes Nuketown 2025. Two years after launch, we get some free dlc. Hopefully it's a new trend for third party support for wii U. Map is fun and plays well. Makes getting this game all the more appealing.
The only thing the Wii U version is missing, is Nuketown 2025 map, CoD Elite,and livestream features, BUT this isn't an issue due to Treyarch. It's Nintendo. The good news is that Nintendo will allow 3rd party developers to allow large DLC in the form of maps/levels in December through a patch, and is working on getting DLC for CoD, by the time the first map pack comes. Activision is working to get Livestream and possibly CoD elite as well, though I don't know when.
Compared to previous CoD games, this game is pretty great. What's revolutionary about this game compared to previous cod games, is the pick 10 system in online multiplayer. The previous cod games allowed you to pick a primary with 1-2 attachments, a secondary with up to one attachment, 3 perks, 1 tactical, and one lethal. However this time, every thing costs a point, and you don't have to spend your point on a perk, or a primary, or a secondary, if you want. This allows for thousands of different combinations of weapons and perks. Luckily, it's very intuitive. You'll get it down very fast!
Campaign is very interesting, and offers a cinematic experience. It's a direct sequel to black ops 1, and the timeline ranges from 1970s to 2025. 2025 is a year when the U.S.Read more ›
It appears that this game was set up for run and gun gamers...which makes it fast paced / crazy maps with all kinds of hidden areas just waiting to be exploited by campers and snipers...tons of new gadgets to utilize as well...very fun to play
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The graphics are SO good that you are not sure if it is a movie or a game. This is for an older player. If the player is a mature 10 or 11 - you are ok. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Pokemom
Don't get me wrong, it is black ops 2, but nobody plays it on the wiiU.Published 2 months ago by Cole T
I'm not sure if the game is faulty, but every time my son plays it, it freezes. It was supposed to be a new game. I was just wondering if anyone else has the same problem. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Elva C