Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Maxwell Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Video Game|Change

on August 17, 2011
Great game...Great price. Contrary to the other reviewer the code worked fine. The game comes with the promo code and how to redeem it. Unless there was an issue with his/her code that I am unaware of, If you follow the directions it will work fine . I really need to practice and play more, so I stop getting beat by all the 9-13 year olds, and everyone else who has been playing for so long...LOL But, the game is a blast!!!
on May 15, 2014
I gave this five stars because this comes with the first map pack for free, which includes the four multiplayer maps and Ascension zombie map which I really like. The code is inside the case and all you have to do is redeem it and you can download it for free in the PS Store. I recommend this to anybody that likes the Ascension zombie map, and for free.
on December 29, 2014
Not really a gamer, got into COD and Black Ops cause of my roommate. Although I like this a lot more than Modern Warfare 2. It took a while getting used to because MW2 was just so ridiculous, once I did I really enjoyed it. I would recommend this to any gamer, I have played Black OPS 2 and I like this better. So this would be a good start for anyone looking to get into these 1st person shooters as well.
on September 24, 2014
I love the Cold War and I wished more games would cover it but the story on this one was not the greatest. (I don't think people remember the story of any FPS games but hey, I didn't care too much for it.) That being said, if you like COD games, the multiplayer doesn't disappoint. I got it because I like playing Zombies.
on January 6, 2016
Amazing. Gameplay, cinematics, sound, re-playability w/ zombie mode and online play. I put off playing these for so long as I don't typically like 1st person shooters...ok, I detest them. However now I can't wait to get all of these.
on September 10, 2014
Bought this for zombies because i gave the xbox to the 8 year old. Bit dissatisfied with the choppy graphics and bits of lag during play that get us killed more often. We play split screen offline. I like Playstation better than xbox..but have to say this is better on xbox 360
on October 30, 2014
One of the best games ever invented. The replay/continous year after year playing of Black Ops is phenominal. You just dont get tired of it! LOVE Playing against the bots way more than playing online!
on June 23, 2014
I completed this game on Recruit and enjoyed it very much. I'm not sure of how to complete the zombie level at the end of the game, but I want to gain some more experience before I venture into a more difficult setting. Game is highly addictive.
on February 23, 2013
Graphics, story, sound, framerate, online etc. Another amazing addition to the franchise that could be great for the young and old (with parental guidance, of course). Like the older releases, can kind of hit close to home if you're a vet. These ones flash between modern/future warfare and the cold war.

Highly recommended for the FPS fan.

Great shipping and condition of product.
on January 22, 2014
stoked I came with ascension map as well. wish it had all of them considering the game is so old now. but great condition great timely fashion. used to have it on xbox and switched Imissed it so much got it on ps3 booyeah!