- Remote Controlled Quadrotor Drone and Stand
- Limited Edition 2-Sided SteelBook®
- (2) Collectible Challenge Coins
- Official Soundtrack by Jack Wall with Theme by Trent Reznor
- Exclusive Xbox LIVE® CLAW Avatar Props
- Exclusive Xbox LIVE® Zombies Avatar Props
- Nuketown Zombies Bonus In-Game Content
- Nuketown 2025 Bonus Multiplayer Map
- Exclusive Weapon Camo
- Exclusive Multiplayer Player Card Background
- Exclusive Zombies Player Card Background
You've earned plenty of care packages in-game; now call one in for real. The Call of Duty®: Black Ops II Care Package puts 2025 air superiority in the palms of your hands, along with limited edition physical items and a cache of exclusive digital content. Pre-order now while supplies last.
- Remote Controlled MQ-27 Dragonfire Drone - Command cutting-edge technology, exclusively for this once-in-a-lifetime combat collection.
- Nuketown 2025 Bonus Map - Relive the close quarters chaos of this classic fan-favorite map re-imagined in a 1960s visionary depiction of the "model home of the future."
- Nuketown Zombies Bonus Map - Battle hordes of Zombies in this beloved 1960s nuclear neighborhood.
- Collectible 2-Sided SteelBook® - Limited edition game case featuring exclusive artwork.
- (2) Challenge Coins - Limited edition challenge coins that serve as your key to exclusive digital content.
- Weapon Camo - Rank-up in style with an exclusive multiplayer weapon skin.
- (2) Player Card Backgrounds - Liven up any killcam with two exclusive player card backgrounds, inspired by Nuketown 2025 and Zombies.
- Official Call of Duty®: Black Ops II Soundtrack - A digital copy of composer Jack Wall's epic in-game score with Theme by Trent Reznor.
- Xbox LIVE® CLAW Avatar Prop - An exclusive avatar prop, deployable to a dashboard near you.
- Xbox LIVE® Zombies Avatar Costume - Show off your pride with an avatar costume built exclusively for fans of the Call of Duty® undead.
The Biggest Zombies Experience to Date: Call of Duty: Black Ops II Zombies features three different ways to survive the zombie apocalypse. Unravel the mysteries of a dying Earth in Tranzit, fight endless waves of zombies in Survival mode, or compete in the new 4z4 last-human-standing mode, Grief.
1-4 player co-op in a large open world with a variety of locations. The new Buildables gameplay elements help players move through each area to find the key tidbits that reveal why they are there and what they must do to survive. All the while, public transportation is still operational, as a bus will regularly stop at each location. Zombies ride for free.
Recreating the classic mode of just purely surviving the shambling, incoming Zombie horde, Survival mode allows you to play 1-4 players co-op in specific locations from the much larger Tranzit area.
You and friends can take on up to 4 people in a team vs. Zombies vs. team scenario. 2-8 players are thrown in a situation to be the last humans standing.
MP Technology with Zombies: Call of Duty: Black Ops II features new and extensive stat tracking as well as leaderboards for bragging rights. New skill-based matchmaking system will allow players of the same ability to take on the horrors of the night in public game modes. For players that are looking for an extra challenge, Zombies features custom games: Headshots only, higher starting rounds, and toggling of extra items are all available.