Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

Platform: PS3 Digital Code|Edition: Standard|Change
Price:$14.99

on July 14, 2014
These maps aren't my favorite, but the map FOG is very cool. The Michael Myers this is very awesome as well. The guns (maverick) is in my opinion very bad I only use the sniper one and on one map. So if you're buying this pack for the guns, buy one of the other maps instead (with the ripper).
on April 12, 2014
THE BEST GAME EVER. GOOD MAPS!!! BUT ONLY 1 MONTH AFTER THE MAP PACK MAKE FREE, SO KEEP THE EXCLUSIVE
on May 25, 2015
Now I lack of people to play with.... I don't know, but adding these add-ins makes me less likely to find a server for some reason
on September 19, 2014
in my account gif card 70 dollars and want to buy this dlc. but I can not, I ask for a credit card
on December 21, 2015
I bought this s*** twice an still can't use it
on July 16, 2016
Great map pack!
on August 16, 2014
Buen juego
on March 11, 2014
I expected onslaught to be amazing but apparently I was wrong. The gun "the maverick" is a very good gun and the map Fog has the creepy, suspenseful atmosphere everyone wanted, but then there's the rest of the stuff. Seaview is okay, but with the many buildings open to climb on, the map has an unbelievable amount of campers. One time I finished a game of teamdeathmatch and the final score was 10-3 because no one would leave their spot. And then there's ignition...I was so disappointed. You can only spawn about 3 or 4 different places so most of the time you'll get spawn killed for half the game. The other map is okay, there's nothing wrong with it. The maverick A 2 is a disaster though, it takes about 2-3 shots to kill somebody and it zooms in way too much, so with the kick (even with a perk that lessens the kick) it's nearly impossible to shoot someone. The extinction map was awesome though.I still suggest buying it because often times opinions on Call of Duty vary a lot, but I didn't like the map pack.
on January 27, 2016