Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

Format: Video Game|Change

on November 3, 2012
Love the missions and the story. Had so much fun gaining the achievements. However, after jumping into this game one year after it went live, everyone on multiplayer ranked at 80 while I struggled with my little AK47 with a horse-hoof kick! It's a challenge, but still fun.
on September 7, 2012
This game is fun. I held off on buying this game for a while because a lot of people I talked to said the game sucked and that BF3 was better. I never played BF3 but this game does not suck. If you played MW2 then this game will be very familiar to you. Its basically the same. The animations seem to be better now and the game runs very smooth but it is just like MW3. Most of the people who dislike this game probably had very high hopes that it was going to be extremely different than modern warefare 2 and when they found out it was the same they were crushed.

They have a new mode called Special Ops. That mode is super fun. You can play it online or with friends locally. They have 3 modes for you to choose: survival, missions and chaos. I only played survival so far since I only owned the game for about a week. Since I play solo you go around and try to last as long as possible killing bad guys. You earn money and XP that you can use to upgrade weapons and armor. Its fun.

This game is just a continuation of MW2. It really does not add anything new to the table. I don't really care for playing online but i'm sure that is fun too. I hear there are some glitches with that though but I haven't played online multiplayer yet to experience that so I really can't say with my game.

The campaign is super short. Less than 5 hours and you are done. The game manly focuses on the online feature which is something I personally don't like but the game is still very good non the less.

I recommend this game if you are a fan of shooters, war games and of course call of duty games and are well aware of how they don't change. I do not recommend this game if you are expecting something totally different from the rest of the call of duty games.
on September 26, 2012
Just like the title says...the graphics are amazing and the game play is amazing.. What I like most about the Call of Duty games that Infinity Ward makes over Treyarch they don't throw out the F-Word like they were grenades. Great Game Buy It.. :-)
on September 27, 2012
this is a fun game to play. Its a casual first person shooter and its awesome. The campaign and the multiplayer are awesome. i like the graphics and the guns. It comes with the first map pack and i like the maps, my favorite is Piazza. If you played a call of duty game before, then buy this game if youre a fan of their games because it is good upgrade of Mw2. If youre new to this game, I suggest you give this one a try, and play the campaign first and play some mission so you can be ready for the multiplayer.

I recommend this game to anyone who looking for a game to kill some time
on June 9, 2016

on April 30, 2016
VERY good game i was addicted to it. Recommended to first call of duty viewers. Its a lot of fun especially in survival mode in multiplayer. Me and my friends verse each other or sometimes
Play as a team to defeat enemies
on February 10, 2014
I got this because i had Black ops 1&2 and Ghosts, but was recomended this. Price was better than anywhere else around. Plus it came with a code for DLC. It was a pain waiting to download everything before you can play online but so far am impressed with the game. It came quickly and im sure it will produce hours of more fun.
on November 26, 2013
Why purchase Call of Duty MW3 without the DLC for $4 higher when you can purchase this newer version with DLC much cheaper. After all who doesn't want to save money.

Overall great game that is needed for any call of duty collection.
on March 19, 2013
For a game that is the same thing over and over, I cant stop playing it! Great mechanics, Better Graphics, and great combat!
on September 11, 2015
cod sux. every game since mw1 has been practically the same. same gamemodes, same multiplayer lay out, same s***ty community, same server disconnections. this is the last game and last cent i am giving to the cod franchise.