Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

Platform: Xbox 360Change

on November 3, 2012
Love the missions and the story. Had so much fun gaining the achievements. However, after jumping into this game one year after it went live, everyone on multiplayer ranked at 80 while I struggled with my little AK47 with a horse-hoof kick! It's a challenge, but still fun.
on September 7, 2012
This game is fun. I held off on buying this game for a while because a lot of people I talked to said the game sucked and that BF3 was better. I never played BF3 but this game does not suck. If you played MW2 then this game will be very familiar to you. Its basically the same. The animations seem to be better now and the game runs very smooth but it is just like MW3. Most of the people who dislike this game probably had very high hopes that it was going to be extremely different than modern warefare 2 and when they found out it was the same they were crushed.

They have a new mode called Special Ops. That mode is super fun. You can play it online or with friends locally. They have 3 modes for you to choose: survival, missions and chaos. I only played survival so far since I only owned the game for about a week. Since I play solo you go around and try to last as long as possible killing bad guys. You earn money and XP that you can use to upgrade weapons and armor. Its fun.

This game is just a continuation of MW2. It really does not add anything new to the table. I don't really care for playing online but i'm sure that is fun too. I hear there are some glitches with that though but I haven't played online multiplayer yet to experience that so I really can't say with my game.

The campaign is super short. Less than 5 hours and you are done. The game manly focuses on the online feature which is something I personally don't like but the game is still very good non the less.

I recommend this game if you are a fan of shooters, war games and of course call of duty games and are well aware of how they don't change. I do not recommend this game if you are expecting something totally different from the rest of the call of duty games.
11 comment14 of 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 26, 2012
Just like the title says...the graphics are amazing and the game play is amazing.. What I like most about the Call of Duty games that Infinity Ward makes over Treyarch they don't throw out the F-Word like they were grenades. Great Game Buy It.. :-)
0Comment17 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 27, 2012
this is a fun game to play. Its a casual first person shooter and its awesome. The campaign and the multiplayer are awesome. i like the graphics and the guns. It comes with the first map pack and i like the maps, my favorite is Piazza. If you played a call of duty game before, then buy this game if youre a fan of their games because it is good upgrade of Mw2. If youre new to this game, I suggest you give this one a try, and play the campaign first and play some mission so you can be ready for the multiplayer.

I recommend this game to anyone who looking for a game to kill some time
on March 19, 2013
For a game that is the same thing over and over, I cant stop playing it! Great mechanics, Better Graphics, and great combat!
on January 28, 2014
This is a great game for anyone who likes FPS games. If you haven't played the Call of Duty series, what are you waiting for? Highly recommended.
on January 23, 2014
This game is really fun but for me even in easy it is taking some time to advance to the next level. This will entertain me for some time. Thanks
on November 26, 2012
Great deal with the DLC included. Campaign was good. Would like to see the single person campaign last at least 10 hours.
on February 21, 2015
The game itself was great and worked fine. But whenever I entered the code for the DLC it just said it was invalid.
on March 13, 2015
The code for the DLC which was advertised as part of this package was invalid.