5.0 out of 5 stars Best Game Evar
This is the best CoD in the series. No other CoD will live up to it's greatness EVER! All the DLC's are free and don't pay $60 for parts of the game that are already included.
Published 16 months ago by Jansen

3.0 out of 5 stars Not yer fathers COD
Published 13 months ago by James D Church

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Not yer fathers COD, September 5, 2013
This review is from: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare [Download] (Software Download)
The original COD was great. Things got a little squirrely in COD2 but it was still pretty good. COD4 is quite different - heh, not WW2 but it's about stuff that is happening today - kinda like Seal Team 6, that is you are part of a small group that goes out and does heroic stuff. Rescue this guy, assasinate this guy, settle thus problem. I played it once on the easiest seeting and then went back and turned it up a notch. I got about a third of the way through and then got into a problem I just couldn't get past, trying to protect a disabled tank. Being an old guy, 77, I expect to have slower reaction times so....
It's a pretty good game that would remind you of some of the stuff in the original - the ambient sounds, the chatter. THere's even a voice coaches you as you go along. It's a decent COD game just not a world shaker.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Game Evar, June 2, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars This game is always fun!!, June 20, 2013
I'm a big Call of Duty and Medal of Honor game fan anyways!!! I have loved these games since the very first time I have ever played one!! This game just continues the Call of Duty tradition of great games to play!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Better Than Console version, October 2, 2013
I really enjoyed going back to the old cods!
Joys of Nostalgia. Having server rules helps too :D
Worth purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Usual "Call of Duty" Quality, September 8, 2013
Nothing less than expected. I own several "Call of Duty" games and they never fail to impress me. Recommend you add this to your collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars 50,000 people used to play this, now many people still play this., August 21, 2013
good ole call of duty 4, countless hours strafe jumping around corners and blasting peoples faces off with an ak.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, May 28, 2013
I was pleased in the speed I downloaded this game. As for the game itself, I have finally finished the game and was well pleased in it's concept and in the game itself. It was exactly what i was wanting in a war game...

5.0 out of 5 stars Man do I miss the old days.., May 30, 2014
Opened up a steam account and decided to look for some old games that I used to play on my PS3. (Since I now have a PS4)
So I found a amazing classic. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. Probably one of my favorite games of all time. And it was 20 dollars on Steam. I thought "Who would pay this much for a old game'? And me, being the person who would pay 20 dollars for this amazing game was about to purchase it on steam. But before I did, I looked for it on other websites to find a better price. And here, Amazon, had it for 10 dollars. I instantly bought this game and put the code on my steam account. And playing it again was the best thing that could have happened. Not only did I get to play one of the best game's ever made again, but I saved 10 dollars. So for now I'm sticking with amazon for all steam games that are cheaper. But I do have to say one thing. ACTIVISON PLLEASE PUT THIS GAME ON PS4! 5/5

4.0 out of 5 stars one of the better call of duty games, May 25, 2014
If you want good shooting action and a plot that will last for many scenes this is a game for you. You can play the game at many levels after you get the hang of it and it does not get boring. A good investment for your game collection for all of you shooters.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good game for the start of the series., May 8, 2014
I started play MW3 and I loved it so much, I went and bought all the others so I could play in a row. Love the series.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›