Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

Format: Video Game|Change

on April 19, 2014
It seems Treyarch always gets more things done than Infinity Ward. The campaign picks up where Black Ops left off, but in the year 2025. The multiplayer is phenomenal, zombies I can't even describe, Buried is the best zombies map (Vengeance DLC). Don't go out buying Ghosts or MW3, this is the real deal COD.
on February 16, 2014
People sure love to hate on Call of Duty single player campaign, but I personally have never gotten into multiplayer, and always find the Call of Duty series very enjoyable. Just about the right length of campaign. Not so drawn out like many games. IMHO, most games should be shorter and priced at $40 so I wait for the price to drop and then find these to be totally worth it. This one has a decent story, excellent gameplay mechanics and impressive graphics. Recommended.
on December 11, 2013
Call of duty became repetitive year after year so after modern warfarre 2 I went to other shooters(resistance, killzone, etc). Honestly I was itching to play online again so I rented this and ghosts and I enjoyed this one much more so I bought it on black friday on amazon. Its a great game. I have not touchrd single player as I only use this game to play online. Great multiplayer experience and I think it has good balanced classes.
on April 28, 2015
Awesome! Love the game. The Revolution DLC is a lot of fun. You have to download the DLC separately but it's seamless.

The DLC maps provide various sizes as well as new terrains to run around in. Hydro is by far my favorite. Definitely a sniper friendly map but still doable in other classes. Downhill has a mix of close quarters and open spaces. It's on the smaller size and full of snow. Mirage is a large, somewhat multilevel sand map. The palace provides cover and quick passage through the map. Grind is the most ridiculous map, as in, no one would ever have a firefight in an oversized skate park. Otherwise, it is a good map with plenty of space and lots of objects to hide behind and travel through.
on June 23, 2014
I am still playing, but I am enjoying this game immensly. I am impressed with the ease of playing, the easy to understand on screen tutorial. This is my first time playing the Call of Duty series, so I am playing as Recruit. I'm not sure how to optimize the equipment or missions yet, so I just keep selecting start or proceed with it comes to the next mission, but so far, I am very pleased with this game. I find it highly addictive.
on October 4, 2014
This game seems like most call of duty games, just in different locations, pretty much a straight forward and linear .Has a zombie mode where you can meet friends and play with them in co-op mode.The audio and artwork are above average.
on April 20, 2015
I love the game and everything but the one thing I don't like about the additional map pack is that you only get put in lobbies with other people who also have the map pack. Since less people have it, it's much harder to find a game of Gun Game or other party games, which means longer waiting time for people to join the game.
on October 25, 2014
Black Ops II delivers a KO punch!
I have really low standards in life mostly everything,except my videogames. Since I have a full time job and I have to show up for work everyday, I tend to lag behind knowing whats hot or not. After having spend 2 years in my basement playing Black ops on low volume,so as to not piss off my techno-phobic wife (my technology, not hers), I saw this little baby on Amazon. And it cost peanuts. It came in 2 days( sounds like a deal, but I'm sure I'm paying for the free shipping in some other devious little way), and I popped it in and went straight to the Multiplayer mode...Holy Vishnu! The graphics are astounding, the weapons are realistic, the AI is super responsive. In fact, I've been a little nauseous (from all that motion sickness) and have a headache (albeit a mild one) running after bad guys. Nothing brightens a married, worked to the bones, poorly fed 40 year old males' life more than a good FPS!
5 fantastic stars
on April 4, 2014
got this for my kids.. I do believes it been 4 months now and its basically the only game in the PS!
on December 30, 2015
Great Xbox game! Call of Duty Black Ops. My grandson loves it. Make sure you look at the ratings before you buy this game for your child.It does say M for Mature! It should not be played under 13 years of age.