Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Call of Duty: World at War - Nintendo Wii” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 74% off the $29.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
Call of Duty: World at War - Nintendo Wii
|Price:||$17.60 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$12.39 (41%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Set in the Pacific Theater of World War II
- Online multiplayer
- Squadmate mode allows for a second player to "cover" the first player
- Wii Zapper support
- Powered by Call of Duty 4: Modern Wafare technology
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Multiplayer - Call of Duty: World at War supports intense, online multiplayer action using the Call of Duty4: Modern Warfare engine. Bringing multiplayer to the Wii for the first time in the Call of Duty franchise, players will be able battle it out in a variety of game types, plus upgrade and customize characters by using perks and completing challenges.
- Squadmate Mode - This single-screen cooperative mode lets players team up to play alongside friends and family. At any moment, a second Wii Remote can be activated, giving the second player their own aiming crosshair to provide cover and added firepower while fighting alongside their Squadmate.
- Combat-Look - Call of Duty: World at War includes "Combat-Look" technology - as the player runs through the game's diverse environments and topographies, the vertical line of sight discreetly adapts to keep players focused on the battlefield without having to radically adjust for uphill/downhill grade variations in the terrain. This system still allows complete freedom and mobility for targeting and results in a smoother and more playable Wii experience.
- Wii Zapper Support - Call of Duty: World at War fully supports Nintendo's Zapper controller through a customized game setting that allows the entire game, including multi-player, to be played with the Zapper. This customized setting adds a new way to play by incorporating unique gestures and button layouts that add to the Call of Duty experience.
Platform: Nintendo Wii | Edition: Standard
Top Customer Reviews
Call of Duty covers multiple campaigns in the WWII. At this point I've played about 33% of the single player campaign and several well-spent hours on multi-player. I'm hooked. The game is very well presented with quality cut-scenes and video with old-school WWII footage. Sound is well done and the graphics are very complex, although textures tend to be low-res at times. Some people have complained about the frame rate, but I honestly have not seen any serious frame rate issues. Control is very well done, accurate, and smooth and offers a variety of control schemes to select from, but I prefer the default controls. The game supports the Wii Zapper, which I own and really have no intention to try. It isn't that the game's support for the Wii Zapper peripheral is bad, but more that I think the Wii Zapper is a plastic hunk of junk.
The story focuses on the Pacific theater and German theaters and players will play as a US Marine for part of the game and a Russian allied soldier and sniper in the other part.Read more ›
It has a great story that is very mature but well scripted. It is also quite challenging on the harder difficulties.
This is where the game shines. All the perks, classes, attachments, upgrades, levels, leaderboards, stats are in there which is great. Plenty of maps that are varied both in terrain and style. No waiting for games and I haven't experienced any lag yet. I couldn't find the awesome filters and searches that MOHH2 had but the quick match has worked flawlessly for me so far.
There are a good amount of options that let you adjust and fine tune both normal and 'down the sights' camera controls and bounding boxes. The cursor is responsive and smooth.
Finally the game just plays great. The single player is fun and gets you some practice for the multiplayer. The hit detection online is good and the graphics are much better than most games. If you like online FPS then stop reading and go get the game.
I actually really like how the present the story and explain the history with real footage and good scripting.
They did a great job creating open jungle levels and big multiplayer maps. The guns look really nice as well
as many other textures.
Great gun and bullet sounds as well as explosions. Some of the foreign voice acting could have been better but no complaints.
Single player is fast and intense. Multiplayer is addictive and rewarding. Controls are varied and responsive. Most importantly, it is FUN!
9.0 Lasting Appeal
I can see myself playing online for quite some time. I also noticed that there are already many many people playing this game so the more the merrier ;)
(out of 10 / not an average)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
GREAT PRICE!! MY KID LOVES THIS GAME...... WAS SHIPPED FAST!!!Published 14 days ago by ERICA SHALISE
Son loves it. Wanted new gaming system for the latest games but was thrilled when I found this.Published 1 month ago by Crystal
I bought this game to play with my wife, who is Japanese. She loves wii lightgun games, but found this game so offensive that we couldn't play it together.Published 2 months ago by A. MCCALL
One of the best, if not the best, WWII first-person shooter game I've played. The story lines, voice overs, weapons and challenges are all wonderful. Read morePublished 2 months ago by C. H.
Just a sad game due to the Wii controls. I love Call of Duty (World at War) on X-Box but just forget it when it comes to the Wii.Published 2 months ago by TK
DO NOT BUY THIS GAME IF U WANT MULTIPLAYER OR ZOMBIES the only part of the game that works is campaign and there is no zombies and multiplayer does not work also there isnt split... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Santh sathya
My favorite cod Game. A little tough to control but still funPublished 4 months ago by Raffaele Provvisiero