The Real Housewives of Atlanta 6 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Hairstylists Tell All Special As the ladies gear up for the fifth season of "The Real Housewives of Atlanta," well-known Atlanta hairstylists and friends of the Housewives, Lawrence and Derek J take a trip back in time to share some of their favorite moments from the Atlanta women.
2. Got Sexy Back NeNe looks at a possible reconciliation with Gregg while Kandi and her new man are moving in together. Meanwhile, pregnant Kim faces a potential eviction from her dream home and Phaedra expands her mortuary visions to new realms. Former Miss USA, Kenya Moore, shows the ladies who's boss at a Bailey Agency event.
3. Excess Breeds Success NeNe continues her reign of fame and fabulousness in Los Angeles. Meanwhile in Atlanta, Kim celebrates a birthday with the thought of homelessness looming on the horizon. Kandi settles into her new home and life with Todd, as she and Phaedra bond with the new housewife Kenya Moore. All comes to a head when Cynthia throws a party, which leads her to another faceoff with Kenya in round two of battle of the beauties.
4. Call Me Miss U.S.A. Kenya gets invited to a high-class fundraising event for a well-known charity in Atlanta by the founder's granddaughter, Porsha Stewart, a rich Atlanta socialite and newlywed of former NFL star Kordell Stewart. Kenya and Porsha's relationship starts off rocky. Elsewhere, NeNe takes a trip to New York for some meetings. Meanwhile, Phaedra brainstorms her next big business idea: a workout video called "Donkey Booty." Kandi struggles with seeing her old house for the last time, and Kim considers moving back to her old home for the second time.
5. Unmoved Kandi settles into her new home while Kim is forced to relocate into her old townhouse. Phaedra throws an over-the-top birthday party for her son, Ayden, leaving NeNe to deliver unpleasant news to Cynthia who never received an invite.
6. No Excuse For Excuses As the ladies plan their trip to Anguilla, tensions rise. Cynthia and Peter discuss a couples' trip with NeNe and Gregg. Porsha reveals that she will do anything to have twins. The ladies gather together for brunch and things turn ugly in a face-off with Kim.
7. Hold On To Your Weaves As the ladies deal with the aftermath of a blowout with Kim, Cynthia and Peter decide to invite Porsha and her NFL-star husband, Kordell Stewart, in Kim and Kroy's place. The couples are having fun in Anguilla, but tensions flare when Kenya gets flirtatious with someone other than her own man.
8. I Do...But, I Won't Romance is in the air and a housewife decides to say "I do" during this couples trip to Anguilla. While in paradise, NeNe begins to question Kenya's behavior and her relationship with her boyfriend Walter. Ultimately, Porsha pushes one of the ladies to her boiling point which results in a full-on feud.
9. Fools Of Engagement As the Anguilla trip comes to an end, there is still plenty of unfinished business. Kenya hopes to leave the island with an engagement ring, while NeNe focuses on squashing her bumpy past with Kandi. Cynthia tries to clear the air with Kenya, but Porsha keeps her guard up. Tensions flare at the final vacation dinner when one couple gets thrown into the hot seat.
10. Dress Down And Strip Bare With the ladies back from romantic Anguilla, relationships are tested. Divorce rumors swirl around Phaedra and Apollo, while Kandi and Todd's relationship moves forward when they receive a visit from their pastor. Kenya continues to investigate whether her man is serious about love and NeNe gets the money shot in the cover shoot of a lifetime.
11. Off The Hook As NeNe prepares to leave for LA to begin shooting "The New Normal," she has many challenges thrown her way. Kandi confides in Porsha about the thought of marriage. A pre-nup conversation is far off for Kenya - things haven't been right for a while with her and Walter. After heart-to-hearts with Aunt Lori and Kandi, she takes Walter on a fishing date to give it one last shot at reeling in her man.
12. This Donkey Kicks Phaedra and Apollo are eager to begin working on their Donkey Booty video, but things go awry when Kenya feels she's worth more of a cut than Phaedra is willing to offer. As NeNe takes up residence in Hollywood, she struggles with how to focus on her acting and leave the home details to Gregg. Kandi celebrates Todd's birthday with a huge surprise party.
13. Battle Of The Booty After Kenya's deal with producing Phaedra's Donkey Booty video turns sour, she decides to produce her own fitness video to rival Phaedra's. The feud intensifies as Phaedra goes on the attack, exposing hurtful things about Kenya. Nene returns to Atlanta to spend some time with her glam baby, and Cynthia casts a charity runway event where a showdown between Phaedra and Kenya takes center stage.
14. Make An Ass Out Of A Donkey Kenya and Phaedra work on their dueling workout videos, but Kenya gets fired up when she hears Phaedra has been stirring up things about her. Cynthia continues to build her agency, adding a kid pageant to her roster while Nene is learning that it is harder to stay at the top then it is to get there.
15. Prayed Up Porsha is pulling out all the stops to throw Kordell a Harlem Renaissance-themed party for his 40th. Cynthia isn't pleased with Porsha's lack of support she has dedicated to her pageant. Kandi meets with her manager Don Juan, who's concerned about her lack of focus lately. At his big party, Kordell sets Cynthia and Porsha straight by helping to mend their relationship. Meanwhile, Kenya has a health scare.
16. Praise the Pageant It's showtime for Cynthia's Miss Renaissance pageant and Kenya wants to be part of it. Meanwhile, Phaedra invites Chef Roblé to cook up some aphrodisiacs for a titillating dinner with Apollo, Kandi and Todd, just as Kandi prepares to record her duet with Gospel great Marvin Sapp. Kandi's Dad makes a rare appearance, and Porsha can't seem to convince Kordell that she can have it all: a charity, a career, and a family.
17. Peaches Don't Grow in Hollywood The ladies are Los Angeles bound but when the girls arrive, they just aren't on the same page. Will the dust settle before they head to Vegas the next morning?
18. Strip is a Trip The Atlanta ladies head down to Sin City for a girls' weekend in Las Vegas. When Porsha refuses to go to the strip club because of Kordell's alleged objections, the ladies decide to school her on how to gain some independence in her marriage. Kenya can't play nice with Phaedra forever and finally confronts her on the last night of their trip.
19. He's Stalking, I'm Walking After being teased by the women in Vegas about whether or not she's pregnant, Porsha waits to take the test until she's home with Kordell. NeNe travels to NYC for a whirlwind press tour to promote her sitcom, while Kandi's stretched to the breaking point both with her business and home. Kenya thought Walter was out of her life, but the men keep inviting him around.
20. Donktabulous! Kandi's housewarming welcomes in drama when Kenya finds out that her ex-boyfriend Walter is also there. Meanwhile, Nene and Gregg settle deeper into their rekindled relationship, Kandi holds her first Bedroom Kandi sales gathering, Porsha seeks the advice of a therapist, and Phaedra and Kenya are set to battle it out: Booty vs. Booty.
21. Divas Into Icons Kenya decides to throw a big party and everyone must come in assigned costumes to her Hollywood Icons gala. The ladies are all dressed to impress, but one rogue housewife turns an evening of elegance into a full-fledged showdown.
22. Reunion Part I During Part I of the reunion, the ladies discuss their thoughts on the release of "Gone with The Wind Fabulous" and the ongoing conflict between Porsha and Kenya this season. The "Battle of the Booties" takes center stage between Kenya and Phaedra, plus, hear what these Southern Belles think of NeNe's stardom in Hollywood.
23. Reunion Part II In Reunion Part II, Kim Zolciak returns to hash it out with the women and to reflect on her departure from the show. NeNe puts Phaedra in the hot seat over behind-the-scenes drama that has never been revealed and Kenya joins in on the attack.
24. Reunion Part III During Part III of the reunion, the husbands and significant others join to give their take on the season. Kandi talks about her new life with Todd and their recent engagement, and the men chime in on Kenya and Walter's breakup drama. Tune in for other must-see moments, including which housewife is accused of allegedly "sexting" one of the husbands!
25. Secrets Revealed Following the three-part reunion, Bravo gives viewers an inside peek at never-before-seen footage with the "Secrets Revealed" special, which will feature Phaedra's pet funerals, additional footage of the return of Kim Zolciak and the ladies' reactions to the reunion.
|Starring||Cynthia Bailey, Kandi Burruss|
|Supporting actors||NeNe Leakes, Kenya Moore, Phaedra Parks, Kim Zolciak-Biermann|
|Executive Producer||Matt Anderson|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
In this season, however, Nene and Phaedra are so funny in their commentary and the new girls provide just enough drama (without making it awful to watch).
The RHOA are by far my favorite cast . It is beyond great to see such fabulous women of color doing the damn thing and holding it down for the South. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Myopia123
As usual Nene manages to make the program come alive. If it was not for her this show would be deadPublished 7 months ago by Heidi Ortiz
I wish I didn't have to write a 20 word review just to rate the products on this site :)Published 11 months ago by Camille Cotton
Love reality shows and this one really brings the drama. Love the housewives since season one. Will keep on watching!!!!Published 12 months ago by Michele
Can't wait for season 6! One of my fav, but Kenya has to go!!!! Phaedra is phony and everyone but nene, porsha and Kenya need stylist.Published 12 months ago by Leash
I rented the reunion because I missed it and was not disappointed. The ladies and men brought the drama and some scandal as well.Published 14 months ago by Shenelle Acoy
Great Reality show.. I am hoping to see season 6...the show is just right.. A fan for 5 season and will continue to be a big FanPublished 14 months ago by FRIEND4LIFE
good show but too much drama should have more positive things happening and more laughs and fun stuff too bad on thatPublished 14 months ago by Earth Angel
As always the Atlanta Housewives never fails . I enjoyed watching the ladies there's always drama ,fun, and great television entertainment.Published 14 months ago by felicite butler