5.0 out of 5 stars almost like it's cupping the ball when you make contact which ..., August 4, 2014
I am a novice golfer, but this putter has really helped keep my score low. It has a soft feel, almost like it's cupping the ball when you make contact which is good for anyone looking for good control. My putting game was so impressive that it caught the eye of a blonde beauty playing the hole ahead of me. Long story short, I showed her my driver that night.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lefty Swag!, January 2, 2014
I purchased this club for my wife and she is not impressed. I can tell you though, after using it myself, the putter has a nice feel and the ball rolls pure off the club face. I recommend this club without reservation. (Unless your wife thinks the putts should automatically go in the hole).

5.0 out of 5 stars Odyssey Putters......ahhhhh, Beautiful., December 28, 2011
Talbot Reiber (New Wilmington, PA) - See all my reviews
Not only was it here much sooner than expected (Amazon.com has NEVER disappointed), but it was even more than I expected. Sleek look, great clubhead weight, and the touch is "Where it is at". The feel that I get is what I had hoped I would out of the last putter, (cheaper putter), I had purchased. Now I can't wait to go take some of my friends $$$ on the golf course.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best putter ever, May 26, 2012
This is my 2 putt putter! All you have to do is relax, take a deep breath and next think you hear is the sound of the ball drop. I also change the swing to get a firmer roll - instead of the triangle swings, I lift my left elbow up. This putter will give you so much confidence which was one of my problems.

With this putter, all I need to do is read the breaks because I know the ball will follow my order. I also made a 30ft putt on my 4th attempt in the Cranberry golf course in jersey (contest).

A lot people told me is not the gear but if they've try the Adam's XTD, they'll spent the $300 for it on the spot. Well, this putter is like that.

Just an FYI, I also bought a 13ft x 4ft putting mat at home which helps me to control the ball speed.

Odyssey Backstryke Dart Putter