5.0 out of 5 stars I've been hitting Bertha....WOW!
Published 4 months ago by doug hoffman

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
boomer
Published 1 month ago by philip c. breen

5.0 out of 5 stars I've been hitting Bertha....WOW!, March 28, 2014
Have played about 20 or so rounds with the Big Bertha which replaced my older Tour Edge Exotics CGB3. The weighted gravity core was in the up position when I first played the club. Didn't feel or sound right so I flipped it to get a lower center of gravity and ball flight. Ba Ba Boooooey! This club hammers the ball and I'm getting about 12-15 yards over the Tour Edge. The best part is not the distance, it's how forgiving the club is on misfits. I would conservatively say I drive it 225-250 maybe up to 270 if I really make a good swing and hit the sweet spot well. When I swing bad there is some vibration and it dosent feel good but I go down the fairway and am amazed I'm still in play and 220 or so. I am hitting the stiff shaft which for my age 66, might be to stiff, but i am very pleased. I have not adjusted the perimeter weights yet but I am going to play with the weighting when the weather warms up some. I paid a premium for this club and I love it. I think if you try it you'll like it. Hits it a ton, very forgiving, lots of adjustability all bundled in a great looking high quality design.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesume driver, April 26, 2014
The Alpha has lived up to the marketing hype and is good as ANY driver on the market and better than most. I keep the weight down and find it easy to get the ball in the air and if I tee the ball down can keep in low in the wind. The stock Mitsubshi staft is better than the average off the shelf and there was only a slight improvement in drives by changing to my best driver shaft. Adjustment available to get it dialed in for you. I keep the cylinder weight down to get a higher launch and get over some trees on my local course. Just a solid awesome driver!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 20, 2014
Love my Alpha driver, get 30-50 extra yards with it

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this driver, August 21, 2014
Bomber! Love this driver!

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, July 13, 2014