5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes
These shoes are quite comfortable. After several rounds, they still look great and feel great on my feet. I've worn them in the rain and my feet stayed dry.
Published on October 24, 2011 by Shane Hart

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware...
Made in China... I ordered a pair of 8.5M and I can't even get my feet in the shoes...never mind comfortable! Sizing is way off... Callaway should feel ashamed to put their name on these shoes. Worse yet... It was not free shipping and now I have to pay shipping charges again to send the shoes back. Where is the accountability here for a poor product??
Published on May 8, 2012 by Svenska MA

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes, October 24, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars NICE SHOES, February 24, 2012
I like these shoes a lot. I do want to let people know this is the first time I have purchased shoes without trying them on first,,,they fit perfect for me. I know the sizes can be very different,so I want to let you know the size of my foot and that a size 11M fits me well. Standing with my foot against a wall the length is 11 inches,,,,my foot width is 4 3/8. I hope this helps out. Like any new shoe there is a break-in time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shoes, July 25, 2011
Great shoes!!! They are waterproof as advertised. They also have some air cell cushioning which feels like waking on air These shoes are perfect for the weekend golfer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Golf Shoes, December 28, 2011
I really like these, I ordered them in the spring to play in over the summer. They are comfortable, and get great traction on the course, with enough give for an easy swing.

5.0 out of 5 stars bought for my husband, January 14, 2013
I bought these shoes for my husband for Christmas for golfing to replace a previous pair bought a couple years ago. He love them. Not a single complaint!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes, January 7, 2013
I bought this shoes and they are really comfortable during a golf course. In addition, those shoes mantein my golf swing really well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hubby loves these, December 11, 2012
I bought these for hubby, and he says the fit is very comfortable. He's played on soggy courses and there is not a problem with leakage into his socks. These are easy to clean up. Brand-new item arrived quickly and efficiently; highly recommend seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars super comfy!, November 7, 2012
Needed a new pair quick, found this deal took a gamble and won. very comfy shoe! played at least 10 rounds already true fit and feel great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof, July 19, 2012
JS (New Jersey) - See all my reviews
Kept my feet dry while playing golf on a rainy day. It is a bargain for the price I paid for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, July 18, 2012
The shoes are what I was expecting, I'm no professional golfer but the shoes look and feel great. I would definitely recommend this item for purchase.

Rate and Discover Movies