Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Callaway Men's C-Tech Saddle Golf Shoe ,White/Black,8 M US
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on February 24, 2012
I like these shoes a lot. I do want to let people know this is the first time I have purchased shoes without trying them on first,,,they fit perfect for me. I know the sizes can be very different,so I want to let you know the size of my foot and that a size 11M fits me well. Standing with my foot against a wall the length is 11 inches,,,,my foot width is 4 3/8. I hope this helps out. Like any new shoe there is a break-in time.
on October 24, 2011
These shoes are quite comfortable. After several rounds, they still look great and feel great on my feet. I've worn them in the rain and my feet stayed dry.
on June 1, 2012
I purchased these for my best friend who often complained that after one hole his feet were wet. As any golfer will tell you, when we are out there we like to relax and have fun, I mean golf is frustrating enough without worrying about wet feet!
The shoes arrived in a timely fashion, and are very nice. For the price I would say they are a steal. They come with a two year warranty on the water-proofing. Overall the shoes look better than pictured, seem well made and were a great price.
on December 11, 2012
I bought these for hubby, and he says the fit is very comfortable. He's played on soggy courses and there is not a problem with leakage into his socks. These are easy to clean up. Brand-new item arrived quickly and efficiently; highly recommend seller.
on March 2, 2012
I know everyone's feet are different, but for me, Callaway shoes are the most comfortable I have found. If you have a somewhat narrow foot you will like the fit of these shoes. I put these on for the first time and walked 18 holes with no discomfort whatsoever. These are my winter shoes, and while they are waterproof, they are light enough to allow very comfortable walking. I have had many pairs of Foot Joys, but I have now switched totally to Callaways because they are simply a better fit for me.
on July 25, 2011
Great shoes!!! They are waterproof as advertised. They also have some air cell cushioning which feels like waking on air These shoes are perfect for the weekend golfer.
on January 26, 2013
These shoes are just like it says on the box, "comfortable right out of the box". And although this is true, they aren't so comfortable after a few hours of golfing. I still like the shoes though, and will happily continue to wear them. It may be because my feet usually start hurting after several hours of being on my feet, which is why I gave the shoes a 5 star rating anyway
on May 8, 2012
Made in China... I ordered a pair of 8.5M and I can't even get my feet in the shoes...never mind comfortable! Sizing is way off... Callaway should feel ashamed to put their name on these shoes. Worse yet... It was not free shipping and now I have to pay shipping charges again to send the shoes back. Where is the accountability here for a poor product??
on December 28, 2011
I really like these, I ordered them in the spring to play in over the summer. They are comfortable, and get great traction on the course, with enough give for an easy swing.
on January 1, 2012
These were a Christmas gift for my husband and he was a very happy dude. He tried them on right away. The fit was comfortable and they looked really nice on his feet.