Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on October 24, 2011
These shoes are quite comfortable. After several rounds, they still look great and feel great on my feet. I've worn them in the rain and my feet stayed dry.
on February 24, 2012
I like these shoes a lot. I do want to let people know this is the first time I have purchased shoes without trying them on first,,,they fit perfect for me. I know the sizes can be very different,so I want to let you know the size of my foot and that a size 11M fits me well. Standing with my foot against a wall the length is 11 inches,,,,my foot width is 4 3/8. I hope this helps out. Like any new shoe there is a break-in time.
on July 25, 2011
Great shoes!!! They are waterproof as advertised. They also have some air cell cushioning which feels like waking on air These shoes are perfect for the weekend golfer.
on December 28, 2011
I really like these, I ordered them in the spring to play in over the summer. They are comfortable, and get great traction on the course, with enough give for an easy swing.
on March 2, 2012
I know everyone's feet are different, but for me, Callaway shoes are the most comfortable I have found. If you have a somewhat narrow foot you will like the fit of these shoes. I put these on for the first time and walked 18 holes with no discomfort whatsoever. These are my winter shoes, and while they are waterproof, they are light enough to allow very comfortable walking. I have had many pairs of Foot Joys, but I have now switched totally to Callaways because they are simply a better fit for me.
on June 1, 2012
I purchased these for my best friend who often complained that after one hole his feet were wet. As any golfer will tell you, when we are out there we like to relax and have fun, I mean golf is frustrating enough without worrying about wet feet!
The shoes arrived in a timely fashion, and are very nice. For the price I would say they are a steal. They come with a two year warranty on the water-proofing. Overall the shoes look better than pictured, seem well made and were a great price.
on September 1, 2015
The box says, out of the box comfort. The folks at Callaway should have said "Out of the box crap!"

As advertised, these shoes are amazingly comfortable. But after just four rounds, these shoes started to crack on one side at the vamp. After just two more rounds, all four sides of the vamp are cracked. Two more rounds and they'll be in the trash. This, from Callaway?
on December 11, 2012
I bought these for hubby, and he says the fit is very comfortable. He's played on soggy courses and there is not a problem with leakage into his socks. These are easy to clean up. Brand-new item arrived quickly and efficiently; highly recommend seller.
on January 1, 2012
These were a Christmas gift for my husband and he was a very happy dude. He tried them on right away. The fit was comfortable and they looked really nice on his feet.
on January 14, 2013
I bought these shoes for my husband for Christmas for golfing to replace a previous pair bought a couple years ago. He love them. Not a single complaint!