5.0 out of 5 stars Great balls
I have used different makers of golf balls in finding the one that would be an all around great product for the average player. Well look no further, this is the one you want to use.
Published 20 months ago by Ronald Fuller

3.0 out of 5 stars Callaway Warbird Hex
Not as good as the Callaway War bird 2.0.I hope on purchasing more Callaway War bird 2.0 in the future.
Published 16 months ago by Raymond Demers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great balls, May 26, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these balls, June 5, 2013
My game saw a decent improvement in distance with these balls. Also when amazon had them on sale couldn't beat the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for feel and control, May 21, 2013
This ball is excellent for distance and spin control. I have used the Warbird Plus for several years, this new hex is a step above.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Balls!!!, April 17, 2013
These are some good balls, they hit good, feel good, put good and spin good. Best balls for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice feel and love the color, July 23, 2013
BRANDYBEAR (MENTOR, OH USA) - See all my reviews
Balls have a nice feel to them. Also like the color as it is easy to find them especially in the woods.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like the feel, October 3, 2013
I love the feel upon striking the ball and the way it rolls on the putting surface as well as the control you get around the green

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for the price., September 13, 2013
This golf ball is inexpensive yet performs as well a substantially higher priced ball. I have an average handicap and using thi ball has helped me lower my handicap by six strokes while saving me about $4.00 a dozen from the brand I used to buy. The balls a durable and perform well. What else can you say?

5.0 out of 5 stars After using the Diablos, Solaires, and Supersofts, I like these better, May 9, 2014
This review is from: Callaway HEX Warbird Golf Ball -Pack of 12 (Sports)
I am an average golfer, 64 years old. Lifelong player. Handicap is currently about 14-15. Played a round of 18 with these today, and was very, very pleasantly surprised.
Pros:
1. They have great distance when hit well.
2. They don't amplify your bad shots. They track well.
3. Much to my surprise, they stick well on a green, and back up well.
Cons:
1. They seem to mark easily. Not scuff or dent, but they mark. In other words, they get dirty easily for some reason.
2. If you mishit, they are not as forgiving - just won't go very far. Sometimes that can be a good thing.

I am a BIG Callaway ball fan. I especially liked the Diablos, and have a couple dozen of them around. I also have multiple other balls, as I am sort of a ball nut in golf. I like trying out many different golf balls.
These are up there with the best. After all the hype on the Supersofts, this is just a better ball in my mind. Stays up in the air a little longer, hits the greens softer, good roll, just a great overall ball. I would definitely buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars These balls changed my game!, January 6, 2015
These golf balls are so great that my handicap dropped from 18 to 0 and I now play on the PGA Tour.

OK maybe that's only on my Xbox but these are a good value golf ball. These have good distance and control provided you don't swing like Charles Barkley. Unless you're a low handicap and can control spin you don't need to pay $50 for a dozen Pro V1 balls.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these balls, February 12, 2014
Make a great sound when you hit them. Very easy to find even when you hack it into the rough. Got sick of losing balls so I made the jump to the yellow and I havent lost one yet. Just make sure you dont bring them to the driving range.

Callaway HEX Warbird Golf Ball -Pack of 12