Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Price:$500.00 - $799.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on March 6, 2013
Been a Mizzuno and Ping guy over the years. Low Hanicapper thats getting a little older and have a few more mis hits than I used to. These clubs gained an average of 15 yards over my old pings and are as accurate (depending on the golfer who's hitting it).

Was not crazy about the custom grips they had on clubs so changed when I bought.

Try em...The first Callaway clubs I've ever owned and I'm very impressed and feel some great golf is coming this Spring.
on June 28, 2013
first of all I thought I was going to be getting the mizuno jpx irons. after going into a local store and hitting a bunch of different irons, I walked out with these x hot pros and went straight to the course.
I have golfed for 30 years and had many different clubs and and the newewst greatest drivers etc.But these have to be the one of the best additions to my game in a long time. You will be very pleased with the performance and forgiving play of these irons and on top of that they are long!!! I dropped a full club on my yardage with these babies.
so glad i bought them would recommend to anyone looking.
on January 21, 2014
Got these clubs for my husband for Christmas, and he recently took them out to the driving range and absolutely loved them! He said he has never hit more straight and gave him a decent amount of extra distance.
on September 5, 2013
very nice clubs! previous irons were Callaway X Tour 2.0's. My handicap is about 20 :) but I still like feeling like I can play this game; know what I mean??

Biggest adjustment between these sets are the different lofts within the "same" club; i.e. the X Hot Pro's 5 iron goes farther because it's really a chopped down 4 iron on the X Tour. Personally, I just wish they had used the same lofts and not played to the player's "ego factor." BUT, that's marketing!
on November 12, 2013
The problem with Callaway is Quality, I get why they are more profitable on their iron business, because they are cheap made. I bought the X Hot Pro and I can't complain about their playability, they work great for me. But, i have owned them for 5 months and they wear so much, they already look worse than my 9 year old Taylormade RAC LT2 (My previous set) that I used a million times. The X-Hot Pro look like I have been hitting rocks every day since I got them. I clean my clubs after every round and I care about the way they look.
I contacted them through Twitter and their answer was that this is perfectly normal. This is the first time I tried a Calaway product and for sure will be the last one, I will never waste my hard earned money on their cheap made products and their customer careless company.

Some pics:
2013 Callaway X-Hot Pro [...]
2004 Taylormade RAC LT2 [...]
on May 18, 2014
This is my 3rd set of Callaway irons and by far the worst as far as quality and durability. My first set of Callaway irons are the X-14 Pro's, the next set of Callaway irons are the Fusions and now the X-Hot Pros. I have had the H-Hot pros for 6 months and have played probably 50 rounds and they look like they are 10 years old and have a 1000 rounds played. The sole of the PW is "cracked". I have been playing golf for over 45 years and have owned a lot of clubs and this is a first for me. This is a defective product, very poor quality and not something one would expect from Callaway. I am returning the entire set to the retailer and will ask / demand that the entire set be replaced with another brand. Shame on Callaway for putting a substandard product on the market.
on October 15, 2014
They are great.
on July 20, 2015
For me this is a 5 star but golf clubs are different for everyone. I swing hard and the 6.0 Project X works well for me.