Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on November 17, 2011
I'm an over 70 golfer living in a fantastic golf community. My driver can't get me out there with the younger guys, but this hybrid makes up the difference. They may make the big drives, but I catch up with second shot with the Razr hybrids. I can't believe that there any hybrids out there better than these. You will be pleased if you lose the 4 and 5 irons and replace them with hybrids!
on July 3, 2011
Never used a hybrid before until I bought this one. Club has a huge sweat spot and get a lot of loft and distance, plus you can get it to the green 220 yards out with ease. Would highly recommend this club for all golfers.
on May 13, 2015
I'm a high handicap, relatively new golfer who's quite good with wedges and short irons, but still struggles with long irons, fairway woods and driver. Hybrids have been my safety blanket as I've learned how to swing the sticks. This is the 5th one I've purchased and my favorite so far. I love how Callaway Pre-Owned has entered the Amazon-realm to make purchasing that much easier. My club arrived in better than expected condition. I'm very pleased and will continue to be a Callaway Pre-Owned customer.
on October 7, 2012
I was playing with my Top Flite set, so I started having Golf classes and get more commitment with the game. My coach has advice me to get those clubs to help to improve my skills as well.
Well, beyond the weekly training, get better stuff for sure will help you out on your daily basis, and I couldn't get better clubs for the level that I found myself right now.
I'm very happy for having these Callaway Razr X Black and make my game improved so much.
Next step will be get new grips, but anyway I`m already getting new frontiers on the field.
on January 3, 2014
This is the first time I used a hybrid. I am old fashion and considered irons the only way to golf properly. I purchased the RAZR in the fall so I did not get a chance to practice with it before I went on vacation to Florida in November. The first chance that I had an opportunity to hit the club came and it soared perfectly to the spot I had intended it to go. I thought it a fluke and when I hit it again it too went to my spot. Needless to say I love it and have already purchased another.
Its winter and I can't wait to get out and hit some more.
on November 19, 2013
I am a high handicapper that struggles with long irons and this will be a great help for me on long fairway shots to the green. I've only gone to the range to test this out but I found this hybrid to be extremely easy to hit. It does not take too much effort for a straight 180-200 yarder off the ground which I struggle to hit on long irons. Highly recommended.
on December 15, 2013
So much easier to hit this club than a 3 iron. This one of my favorite clubs in my bag and the price was very reasonable. I personally think Callaway makes the best clubs out their for people at my level 15-20 handicap.
on June 6, 2013
I own both the 21 and 27 degree and can say without shadow of doubt that it is the best addition to my golf bag.

Forgiving clubs that produce extremely good distance with a high flight path, resulting in soft landings. For a 20+ handicapper like myself this clubs give me the only feasible chance for greens in regulation in par 4's, as well as long 190+ yards par 3's.

They work like no other rescue club i've tried from the rough, with a razor shape head design that gets easily below the ball. It is also a mighty chipping weapon, using it with a putting-like stroke.

Bottom line: I could play an entire round with just these clubs and my putter and hold my own. I strongly recommend this jewels from Callaway (especially with this price tag) to anyone at any level.
on December 28, 2013
Got this for Christmas. Took it to the range today and was pleasantly surprised at how well I hit the ball. I usually spray my 3 thru 6 irons all over the place. With this club, I consistently hit the ball 160-180 yards , with a nice loft , and straight. I may never pull my long irons out again. I am a pretty bad golfer , shoot around 100 , but this club makes me look forward to spring. Love this club.
on April 26, 2014
I got the 4-hybrid in good condition. Although the exterior of the club was a little bit more beat up than I thought it was going to be, the club face was still perfect! The ball shots off the face of the club like you wouldn't believe! I am a longer hitter. I can hit this club 270!! Having this club has greatly improved my game. I can still hit it far but if I miss hit it, it still will go straighter compared to if I miss hit my driver.

I would highly recommend this club!!

See 1 answered question