Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Callaway Men's XTT LT Saddle Golf Shoe,White/Tan,7 M US
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 1, 2013
All my shoes are 10.5 but these 10.5 were just too short. I really liked the look but my toes are jammed up against the toe of the shoe. I read other reviews before purchasing and some said perfect fit so I bought online. Didn't work for me so back they go. Have to pay shipping which sucks.
on September 17, 2011
I wore these once to practice using my PW and putter before going to the course. I must say, 18 holes in a brand new pair of shoes and they held up nice and were comfortable. They look great, feel great and needed no breaking in! Get a pair, you won't regret it.
on November 14, 2014
This shoe fit my normal walking/running shoe size. I think the shoe is fairly clean looking and a nice shade of brown. The spikes work well for traction on the course. I'm not an expert golfer, but these shoes are comfortable to wear for 18 holes, have lasted roughly 1.5 years (and still on-going) with bi-weekly use. I did have an issue where the toe box got crushed, and if this happens, the toe box was creased downward (towards the toes), so I wouldn't recommend putting the shoes under your bag/clubs because it makes it less comfortable. For the price, these shoes were a great buy.
on August 15, 2013
Well, the husband likes them. He even got a bunch of friends to buy the shoes with him. So the shoes must be excellent. I asked the man if he would like green pants and pint shirts to match. May be a striped tie and a polka dotted cap. What's up with old men playing golf? All of a sudden, they get absolutely no taste
on January 4, 2014
The fit is snug and comfortable to walk the golf course.The shoes keep my feet dry from the morning dew and the wet areas I may encounter. They are easy to keep clean and I have been very satisfied with my purchase.
on September 17, 2015
golf is a little too expensive now, so I use this shoes for my side job of jumping over fences in the night, It's so comportable, light, fast and most of all it's so quiet!
best tool I ever got for my side job, thanks !!
on January 27, 2014
As usual, you get what you pay for. These shoes are pretty comfortable and are ready to go right out of the box, but they aren't made of real leather, so don't expect them to mold to your feet or last for a long period of time. If you golf only occasionally, these will definitely get the job done. If you go out several times a week/month, I'd go ahead and get something else.
on July 15, 2014
I am in love with these shoes. If i could find a pair of shoes that fit like these to wear around every day i would! i ordered a size 18 and i normally wear and 18 and they fit like a glove. Great job on these shoes callaway they are friggen awesome!
on July 9, 2013
Very nice shoes. Classic look. Well made. Unfortunately, had to return them because the medium width was way too narrow for my husband who always wears a medium width. I tried to reorder in a wide, but they were unavailable. Bummer.
on July 7, 2012
Amazing shoes! I waited till now to review them to see how they would hold up. I golf at least once a week and have gone about a dozen times since purchasing these. I ordered my normal shoe size and they fit perfect. They are very comfortable, even when walking 18 holes. Good arch support which is huge for me, seeing as I have high arches. Would definitely recommend to others!

See 1 answered question