Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

Hand Orientation: RightShaft Material: GraphiteFlex: StiffLoft: 8.5Change
Price:$199.99+ Free shipping

on April 6, 2013
Solid driver, I really like the way you can dial it in with the weights and hosel. I got fitted and took it out for a test drive yesterday. Seriously long. The Adila Trinity is an excellent shaft although it's true to the opinions I read that it plays a little soft. I normally play a stiff but went with the XS. Only played 11 holes in 38 degree weather yesterday but got a good idea of what it will do. I opened the face and reversed the weights to take out the left side and it gave me a great penetrating shot with roll out missing in my previous drivers. Will play with it on the range as the weather improves but early indications are very positive.
on October 10, 2013
Excellent price , good quality. Adjustments helped reduce my slice.

I need to have 10 more words, here they are.
11 comment9 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 7, 2013
I was using a Taylor Made R11 and made the switch this year. This driver is about 10-15 yards longer than my R11 and is just as adjustable. Once you dial in the setting on the driver it is one of the most consistent drivers you will hit.
on October 20, 2013
Bought this thing about 2 months ago and the difference in my drives is night and day (granted, my previous driver was garbage and about 12 years old). I am a high handicapper, but I generally have no problem keeping this bad boy in play and when I hit it solidly I absolutely crush it down the fairway. I had wondered if I couldn't have saved myself some money going with the X hot, but I have no regrets, this thing has done wonders for my game.
on April 24, 2013
I got the 8.5 extra stiff with the aldila trinity shaft and have played 1 round and i was bombing it. when you make good contact it really goes, theres almost no spin on the ball so it just rolls forever and ever. i love it!
on January 9, 2015
Absolutely the most SOLID driver I've ever hit !!!!!!! and I'm a tour quality player, and have been for well over 40 years.
on June 1, 2014
I'm not even close to being a par golfing bit with the way this clib hits and how straight it goes wow! I want the 3 wood
on October 13, 2014
I wouldn't recommend it. it goes long when you hit it just perfect, but if you are average player, this isn't for you. there are many other drivers that are as long and much more forgiving. it was one of the cheapest but what good is cheap when it will see very little action in my bag.
on November 6, 2013
And every bit as long as my previous RAZR Fit, but it certainly helps when you're hitting from the short grass. The Trinity shaft is excellent, and one of the main reasons I went with this driver. Smooth and solid.
on October 22, 2014
Weight settings are for draw or neutral only. No fade setting. Club is also rather heavy compared to others. Doesn't have that aluminum softball bat sound at impact like most drivers on today's market.

See 1 answered question