5.0 out of 5 stars Best ball availavble
This is one of if not the best ball available today. Massive spin and still very long and soft around greens and off of the putter.
Published on June 21, 2010 by Brett E. Gray

3.0 out of 5 stars This ball isn't what it used to be
This ball is decent but there are certainly better ones in the same price range. I was disappointed because the 2009 version of these balls were among the best.
Published 19 months ago by TGR

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ball availavble, June 21, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Pro V1 or Callaway Tour i(s), July 10, 2010
I can't decide which ball I like more. The Pro V is better for your long game and short game. But the Tour i(s) is amazing off the putter. Can't go wrong with either ball. Tour i(s) is cheaper by a few bucks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great golf balls., December 29, 2010
Played Strata golf balls for years, and then ProV golf balls for probably the last 6 years. Mind you, nothing wrong with the ProV's; they are an excellent ball. But I've fallen in love with these Callaway Tour IS golf balls; great consistency and distance off the tee and I've gotten good enough now where I really appreciate the consistency and targeting of getting on the green. This ball does it for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Going to be difficult to buy a different ball, July 8, 2013
I'm pretty new to the game and have only been playing for several months now, but that also means I've gone through a LOT of golf balls over the course of the last several months as a result. I've tried different balls from different brands including everything Titleist makes all the way up to ProV1's, other Callaway balls, and a couple different Nike balls. I played a round this past weekend with these balls and for the first time truly noticed a difference in how they play--particularly around the green.

The only part of my game that is worth a damn at this point is my short game, particularly chipping and pitching from about 50 yards away from the flag and in. I stuck three shots with my sand wedge within two feet of the hole and managed to get them to bite there without rolling past the hole for several feet. I may have just gotten lucky, but I certainly felt like I had a lot of control over the ball within that range. Very happy with these balls, particularly considering the price point.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great golf ball, June 10, 2013
Linda Blackburn (Orange Park, FL, US) - See all my reviews
Soft feel, good on the greens. I would recommend the Callaway golf ball to other women golfers. Good luck on the golf course

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware!!!, August 21, 2013
hot4hypatia (29.48 N , 98.51 W) - See all my reviews
I bought a box of these from global golf, but did not open them right away. When I did, they contained used golf balls, mostly top-flites.
They were in a Callaway Tour i(s) box that had been re-packaged.
Unfortunately, the time to leave feedback had expired.
So I paid over $26 for a bunch of retreads and logo balls that were not even Callaways!!

Buyer Beware!

I left a one star review so buyers might be more prone to view it and be warned.Callaway Tour i(s) 1-Dozen Golf Balls

4.0 out of 5 stars Good balls, August 16, 2013
Ball is a ball, you hit em, you lose em, you buy more...Can't complain too much, cheap ones are just as good as the expensive ones if you suck at the game lol.

4.0 out of 5 stars Performed very well., August 6, 2013
Liked this product and would recommend it without hesitation. Drove the ball straight and with good distance! Nice feel off the club.

4.0 out of 5 stars is golf balls, July 28, 2013
i usually plat titelist pro v1. these balls feel good off of the tee but not quite as soft around the greens.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good ball., July 9, 2013
I didn't get the same distance I got from the e7 but this ball is really superior around the green.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›