Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on March 18, 2013
Since playing a decent round of golf, whatever that may mean for each individual, is highly dependent on one's mental state on that particular day, being comfortable with your equipment is important regardless of whether there is any scientific reason that some equipment gets better results than others. I have for the past 25 years used mostly Titleist golf balls, as they just plain felt right. During a round last Summer, I found an almost new Callaway Tour iS ball that someone had apparently lost and abandoned. I played it the next stroke (as I had lost my ball), and it felt very close to a Titleist Pro-V1. It played well on the green, and didn't have that "clunk" feeling that cheap balls seem to have. Because they are at least $10 or more less expensive than a 12-pack of Pro-V1's, I've started using these Callaway balls, and have been totally satisfied. This isn't to say that other premium brands aren't just as good, but these do the trick for me and save money too.
on August 21, 2013
I bought a box of these from global golf, but did not open them right away. When I did, they contained used golf balls, mostly top-flites.
They were in a Callaway Tour i(s) box that had been re-packaged.
Unfortunately, the time to leave feedback had expired.
So I paid over $26 for a bunch of retreads and logo balls that were not even Callaways!!

Buyer Beware!

I left a one star review so buyers might be more prone to view it and be warned.Callaway Tour i(s) 1-Dozen Golf Balls
on June 21, 2010
This is one of if not the best ball available today. Massive spin and still very long and soft around greens and off of the putter.
on April 24, 2011
Callaway really did great job designing this ball. Great loft when chipping, pretty accurate drives, and grabs the green like a baby and his teddy bear. The Tour is has an amazing feel in that when driving or chipping, it feels heavy enough off the tee/grass that it feels as if you can "hand place the ball" where it lands. Very forgiving if you're a slicer. The flip side is that it's soft enough to hug the greens really well. Almost feels like an extension of the club. It is also of note that it's not of a far driver as the single cores (Diablo) but you get noticably better control and less reactive spin. It's not reactive like the Diablo's/single cores that go straight off the tee then slice into the woods. Great control with pretty good distance.

Comment: Too expensive. Don't play near woods...too much time trying to find your investment
on July 8, 2013
I'm pretty new to the game and have only been playing for several months now, but that also means I've gone through a LOT of golf balls over the course of the last several months as a result. I've tried different balls from different brands including everything Titleist makes all the way up to ProV1's, other Callaway balls, and a couple different Nike balls. I played a round this past weekend with these balls and for the first time truly noticed a difference in how they play--particularly around the green.

The only part of my game that is worth a damn at this point is my short game, particularly chipping and pitching from about 50 yards away from the flag and in. I stuck three shots with my sand wedge within two feet of the hole and managed to get them to bite there without rolling past the hole for several feet. I may have just gotten lucky, but I certainly felt like I had a lot of control over the ball within that range. Very happy with these balls, particularly considering the price point.
on May 1, 2016
Solid balls, I wasn't too sure about the company and how this would all work out but i ended up getting my order in and the balls were in great shape. They were all there, no mix-ups with types of balls like I had read before purchase. I won't ever be buying from a retail store again, hard to beat the quality for the price here. There was 1 ball with a very minor flaw where the cover had a little chip in it, other than that they were prime condition.
on July 10, 2010
I can't decide which ball I like more. The Pro V is better for your long game and short game. But the Tour i(s) is amazing off the putter. Can't go wrong with either ball. Tour i(s) is cheaper by a few bucks.
on December 29, 2010
Played Strata golf balls for years, and then ProV golf balls for probably the last 6 years. Mind you, nothing wrong with the ProV's; they are an excellent ball. But I've fallen in love with these Callaway Tour IS golf balls; great consistency and distance off the tee and I've gotten good enough now where I really appreciate the consistency and targeting of getting on the green. This ball does it for me.
on August 5, 2011
Had never played these balls before. Noticed the buy 2, get 1 free promotion Amazon was offering, and could not resist purchasing them. Tried them out for the first time on Aug 3, 2011, and they are a great performer. I did not give them any help, as far as the short game goes, but when struck solidly these are very long balls, hold well around the greens, and have good putting feel. They also are very durable, and what I consider a very good, predictable ball flight, even though they are a spin type ball. Very happy with the purchase............
on January 6, 2013
I know nothing about golf balls, sent these to my son for his birthday with a package of naked lady tees. I went off the ratings on Amazon, glad I did. My son was thrilled, he says he never buys this good of golf balls, and is so excited to get these. So I did good, I will continue to read the ratings.