5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the Price, Good Ball for Mid Handicappers
Published on October 30, 2009 by Charlie Brown

1.0 out of 5 stars liers
want used golf balls in a fishing net bag.... order from here because that is exactly what you will get.
I wrote to the sellers twice and no response. thanks for wasting my money and time.
Description shows a sealed box of unused golf balls... .and that is not got. if I wanted used balls I would have sent my kid to pick some out of a lake.
Published 7 months ago by Shannyn Stevenson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the Price, Good Ball for Mid Handicappers, October 30, 2009
This review is from: Callaway Golf Warbird Plus Golf Balls (12-Pack) (Sports)
I've been using the Callaway Warbird golf ball since they came on a yellow box and with the Callaway sign also in yellow, without regrets. This new design is the same quality with updated attributes and a modern look. These little balls can fly and feel great all around the golf course if you're are not a professional golfer or a low handicapper, as I understand spin is not that good and being double core some very fast swingers will lose some advantage. But if you are a casual golfer and want a great ball that don't make you cry when you lose it into the woods or drop it into the water, these are the balls for you

I would say these are the best balls on its category

5.0 out of 5 stars Great balls for me..., December 19, 2011
Jerry Gamblin (Holts Summit, Mo United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Callaway Golf Warbird Plus Golf Balls (12-Pack) (Sports)
I will admit it, I suck at golf. I love to play though and at the rate I lose balls these are high quality enough to be proud to play but not expensive enough I feel I have to spend a long time looking for a lost ball.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very forgiving, long distance, March 14, 2012
This review is from: Callaway Golf Warbird Plus Golf Balls (12-Pack) (Sports)
I am a high handicap new golf player. I used Callaway Warbird plus golf balls and Callaway Hex Black golf balls today. Callaway Warbird plus golf balls were much more forgiving, straighter, with similar distance as Callaway Hex Black golf balls. I just realized that more expensive golf balls do not necessary perform better than less expensive ones. Callaway Hex Black golf balls may be better for low handicap golfers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Can't put my finger on it, March 28, 2013
This review is from: Callaway Golf Warbird Plus Golf Balls (12-Pack) (Sports)
I am a +0.1 handicap and have played a lot of different types of balls over the years (now 47 and have been playing since I was 5). Now, I do play Titleist Pro-V's the majority of the time (prefer ProV1's over x's), but every once in awhile I will pull out the Warbird. This ball explodes off the club face and has an extremely tight ball flight dispersion. I like to move the ball right to left with my driver and this ball gives me about a 5 to 10 yard draw almost on every drive....so hitting fairways in regulation are a definite plus with this ball because you will need it in order to induce backspin on your approach shots with the bird. It's a little lively off the putter face, so you need to be conscious about that, but I am not an aggressive putter, tend to two putt (lag) a lot, so maybe the Warbird allows me to make more putts by getting the ball to the hole because of how hot it comes off the putter.

I played in a member/guest a few years back and my partner and I were totally out of contention after the second day, so I thought I would just "bomb and gouge" the course in our final match. Well, we were playing the defending champions of our flight and they figured that they were going to "steamroll" us to another championship. I pulled out the Warbird (which got a few weird looks, even from my partner) and I proceeded to shoot a 5-under (31) on one of the hardest courses in the state (9-hole match). Hit every fairway, stuck my approaches, and the ball was finding the bottom of the cup on every putt.

Before, and since that tournament, I have had rounds like this with the Warbird.

Now, I am not comparing it to a tour level ball such as the ProV1, I am just saying that I have had a lot of success playing this ball. Try it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ball for average golfers and those new to the game!, June 5, 2012
This review is from: Callaway Golf Warbird Plus Golf Balls (12-Pack) (Sports)
I just got back into golf a couple of weeks ago (I finally got a job where I can actually afford to play) and I was looking for a bargain bin golf ball that could perform. So I went out on a hunch and bought the Warbirds. I have to say I wasn't disappointed and was really shocked how well I played after not picking up a club for 4 years. This ball hits straight consistently and is EXTREMELY FORGIVING. I only lost 2 last week, but the way I was hitting them made me want to get back on Amazon and buy another dozen. I'm not sure you can beat these balls for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars callaway enough said., May 22, 2013
This review is from: Callaway Golf Warbird Plus Golf Balls (12-Pack) (Sports)
Easily some of the best balls I've ever struck. Long distance and a lot of roll after it lands. Takes a little practice around the greens due to the extra roll. But in no time they'll be taking strokes off your game.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, April 8, 2013
This review is from: Callaway Golf Warbird Plus Golf Balls (12-Pack) (Sports)
Like many others have said, ball has good distance but you won't lose your mind when you put one in the water or deep woods

5.0 out of 5 stars Warbird speed and quality., December 2, 2011
This review is from: Callaway Golf Warbird Plus Golf Balls (12-Pack) (Sports)
These little guys are like bullets. I took them to Hawaii last month and was Amazed at how many points fell off my handicap. Higher price, but MUCH higher quality than anything out there. If you are serious about your game, grab a box and you won't go back to whatever else you were using before.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good balls, but better to buy used, June 12, 2011
This review is from: Callaway Golf Warbird Plus Golf Balls (12-Pack) (Sports)
You can get these things dirt cheap if you buy them near mint or mint on other eSellers. The balls are pretty good, heck they're Callaways so they should be.

They fly!!!!!! So if you're looking for distance, here you go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Helped my Game, June 21, 2012
This review is from: Callaway Golf Warbird Plus Golf Balls (12-Pack) (Sports)
59 year old three year golfer with three replacement joints (two performed while learning) has taught me to experiment with equipment and improve technique. The Warbird Plus has helped straighten my drives to mostly center fairway, longer and with better carry and roll out to 235-255. Finally feels good to wedge or short iron in. Sometime they hit hot but that's on me. Been trading my new and found Titeliest's which are too much ball on some models for my measured swing speed of @ 86. Low two digit handicap who lives on a golf course. Try them you will like them.

Rate and Discover Movies