Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on June 22, 2004
Well this really wasn't a "life-changin" kind of book but it was very entertaining. I am a big baseball fan and I absolutely loved Dave's baseball stories from a christian perspective. It's got some great stories about different players and a good perspective on being a christian in the major leagues. If you are a fan of sports then I definately recommend this one.
on January 7, 2006
If you are a christian and love baseball, I highly recommend this book. It's almost like sitting in your living room chatting with Dave Dravecky about baseball, life and christianity. Takes baseball players and issues past and present and puts a christian spin on it. I'm not a big reader, but I couldn't put this book down.
on April 24, 2015
Excellent stories. Mr. Dravecky does a wonderful job of telling interesting baseball stories. The Christian lessons are after each story and flow well with the baseball narratives. Intelligent commentary.
on November 21, 2012
Bought this book for a little league baseball player. He loves the game of baseball and is showing real talent. He enjoyed this book very much,and it provided good material for him at this stage of his life.
on August 13, 2007
My 13 year old son not only declares this as the best devotional book he's read, but he also claims it to be the best book of sports stories he's read. I think he finds the "unexpected" among the stories. He took the book along to camp and shared with his peers the funny and inspiring quotes and bits of trivia, which prompted conversation in those awkward moments among "strangers". My husband is currently reading it and my brother-in-law has asked to be next in line, which means this book spans a generation of baseball lovers. My son tells me to keep my eye open for other publications by Dave Dravecky.
on May 17, 2010
This is a great book on faith and baseball. The stories are well written and
very inspirational.
on January 13, 2016
Anxious to read it as the Play Ball book was great
on July 19, 2016