Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(2 star). Show all reviews
on November 10, 2010
Unfortunately these pills did nothing to help me get to sleep, however I did notice I was calmer after taking them, and that is one of the effects of the pills.
on August 22, 2014
Taking the max recommended dosage did nothing to help me sleep. I suppose these did help alleviate some anxiety I had been feeling, but there's no way to know if it's because of these tablets or because of a placebo effect. They may work for you, but they don't for me.
on March 15, 2014
I have major insomnia issues. I have tried this stuff twice now, and both times it has made no difference. I feel like a sugar pill would be more effective.
on March 2, 2014
It just didn't do anything for me, sad to say. I saw it in the drug store the other day, so I guess some folks like it. Someone told me I should have taken several of them to achieve the desired effect, but I don't really think it does anything at all.
on July 31, 2014
I am not sure about these. I have taken them several nights. I feel tired and want to sleep but I can't. I lie down and then I get back up and read. I am groggy in the morning and have difficulty getting out of bed and moving. If I wake during the night, I can go back to sleep pretty quickly which I can rarely do on most nights. I also have had really strange dreams while taking this, I dont dream at all usually. I have had vivid active dreams for three nights in a row. They are not what I expected. Glad to see they work for others, getting enough sleep is so important for mental and physical health. I will try something else.
on February 17, 2013
I took this one night and woke up with a hangover type headache. Product on a good day seems less useful than just mouth melt Melatonins.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 6, 2014
It helped to relax me but it didn't really get much sleep with this item. I pretty sleep just like I would any other night without taking these tablets. It would probably help someone who doesn't have as many problems sleeping.it would helps those who need help relaxing occasionally but its not really good for those who need help with sleeping every night like I do.
on February 22, 2015
Didn't help my situation at all, Won't buy it again.
on January 15, 2015
Hasn't done anything for helping me sleep so far.
on September 24, 2015