Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Disturbed Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services gotS5 gotS5 gotS5  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Gear Up for Football STEM Toys & Games
Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 15 questions
votes
I just bought them and had the same question. It is about 2" deep on the 10inch to the top of the lip. And it is about 2 1/2" on the 12 inch to the top of the lip. Hope that helps! My farberware milennium was a bit deeper, but the surface didn't last. I'm hoping this one does. I haven't tried yet, but from all the reviews, it looks like the handles do stay cool.
Nov 14, 2009 by Sandy P
votes
I use non stick utensils to keep the coating in good shape. These pans are a great purchase.
Oct 15, 2013 by jdecker
votes
As far as I know they are, is your glass top range the Induction type that only heat up when you place a unit on the stove, if it is just remember to experiment with the heat settings, as these pans use a lot less heat to cook with
Jul 1, 2013 by David English
votes
Some of the Calphalon contemporary items are marked "dishwasher safe" both on the packaging and on the bottom of the item -- but there's a major BUT to this. You have to check the size of the item. For example, the 12" skillet, because of its flared sides, won't fit in my dishwasher. I have another item, not sure what it's called, a rectangular griddle pan that fits over two burners, with a similar problem. The handles are angled outwards and that makes it too long for my dishwasher. Smaller items, such as the 10" skillet, do fit and have been repeatedly washed with no difficulty or evidence of damage,
Mar 10, 2013 by Samuel D. Uretsky
votes
I wouldnt recommend it. Eventually it will start to leave sticky residue, and you just don't need it.
Jan 5, 2013 by Allison
votes
According to the Calphalon site it is Oven safe to 450°F. Not safe for broiler use. http://www.calphalon.com/Pages/Content/Use-And-Care/Calphalon-Contemporary-Nonstick.aspx
Jan 24, 2015 by Frank
votes
Is it made in China Jun 27, 2013
Whereas previous caliphalon pans would have "Made in USA" stamped on the bottom, these simply state, "Calphalon. Toledo, Ohio, USA" which sounds more like a business address than a place of origin. Better ask Calphalon about it.
Jun 28, 2013 by Chefrich
votes
this is an anodized aluminum. basic aluminum that is special treated in order to provide even heat. No teflon.
Feb 16, 2013 by Suzanne
votes
Using them on the stovetop I've never had a problem picking them up. Using them in the oven is a VERY different story - they get as hot as the pan!
Oct 12, 2014 by Paul H Fitzgerald
votes
No the pans do not have the induction symbol on the bottom and they donot respond to a magnet. My opinion at this point is that they are not good for induction cook tops
Sep 12, 2014 by Elise A Agnello
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers