5.0 out of 5 stars what i was hoping for
A decent deal & decent fit. Cant ask for more than that. I'd like to tell you that these helped me pick the winning lottery numbers and made my package bigger, but they're just underwear. Stop pressuring me to review stuff like this, Amazon.
Published 19 months ago by sneakyright

Published 16 months ago by Brian A. Renner

3.0 out of 5 stars If you're expecting the tight fit of Calvin Klein boxer briefs, this is not the pair, October 30, 2013
I have enjoyed Calvin Klein's underwear ever since I made the ultimate switch from the baggy boxers of yesteryear to the sleek, stylish, comfortable and supporting embrace of the boxer brief. I have tried many brands (Hugo Boss, CK, Hanes, etc), but have noted time an time again that my pairs of Calvin Klein boxer briefs were the best all around underpants. Unfortunately, these are a different breed than the ones I was expecting to wear when opening the box from Amazon.

Upon opening the box, they come as all over packaged underwear -- neat, tidy, fresh -- but immediately I could tell a difference in the fabric from my previous pairs. A 100% cotton pair of underpants, they are comfortable, they are smooth, they wash nicely, and generally, they're a solid garment; though the key difference in this pair is that it is not the LYCRA version of CK's boxer briefs. You will notice that there is another type of boxer brief (Calvin Klein Micro Modal Boxer that contains 90% micromodal and 10% lycra, which give it the patent sheen, smoothness and perfectly tight fit that you might be expecting. The cotton pants will stretch and feel baggy from the get-go and leave you without your previous feeling of complete support.

So, if you were like me looking for the lycra version, you should purchase those for the stated up-sides; however, if you're switching just from boxers, this is an inexpensive place to start and you can move up the line to the decidedly more expensive lycra version if and when you feel the urge.

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware of incorrect sizing info!, January 24, 2013
I cannot provide an opinion on this item because I had to return it unopened.
The sizing chart for this item on the web page is listed as follows:
L = 34-37
XL = 38-40
The sizing chart for this item on the actual package is:
L = 38-40
XL = 40-42

2.0 out of 5 stars Too much boxers, not enough briefs, January 13, 2013
This review is from: Calvin Klein Men's Three-Pack Classic Boxer Briefs (Apparel)
I love boxer briefs for their tight fit. Although the fabric on these is very comfortable, they were baggier than what I expected and are more like a pair of boxers. I think I would have liked them better if I had gotten a size smaller, but I purchased what was recommended on the sizing chart. I would recommend the Dockers if you like briefs more than boxers.

5.0 out of 5 stars what i was hoping for, August 10, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, October 24, 2013
smitty (Nantasket, Ma) - See all my reviews
Granny Panties for the man. I bought these to try an alternative to traditional woven boxer shorts and although they fit well when you first put them on, they are a knit cotton fabric and stretch way out (especially the leg openings) after a short while of wearing them. That makes them bulky and loose and all bunched up and uncomfortable under your pants. Also they are a heavier thicker cotton and feel too hot in the summer. When they get sweaty and then hold the moisture It's like having a wet facecloth in your crotch. I bought both the black and grey ones and after a couple of washes you could see the stitching getting loose in the crotch area. I'll go back to Old Navy boxers which are the best. Into the donation bin with these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Boxer-Briefs I've ever owned, January 13, 2014
The only thing that would compare would probably be Exoffico boxer briefs but I only have their boxers.

My dad gave me a pair of these about a year and a half ago and I loved them. My girlfriend actually got me this 3 pack for my birthday(I asked for them( and they are simply amazing.

I am 6'1" about 185-190lbs, 32-34" waist. I don' think I should be an "XL" but I am. I'm really skinny/athletic. I think all sizes have been getting smaller the passed few years though, my shirts are XL too.

These are perfect when you know you're going to be hot and/or sweating a lot. I wear these at work(USPS warehouse) under my jeans and never have sweating issues.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, July 27, 2013
Great fit. I like the band and the material. The boxers are on the heavy side, which I like. They're keep their shape all day -- no sagginess. Will buy more.

5.0 out of 5 stars super shorts, December 14, 2012
CH (Vista, CA United States) - See all my reviews
My husband prefers these boxers to any other. Although they cost a bit more than other brands, in the long run, the money is worth it. They wash and wear well for a long time. Comfortable, says he.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful colors, look really nice, August 8, 2013
sdg13 "Avid cook" (Katonah, NY United States) - See all my reviews
Purchased these for my husband. He really likes them and they look great. Very nice cotton, would like it better if waist band was covered.

5.0 out of 5 stars he loves them!!, January 2, 2013
thought - really?? they' re just underware - but will have to buy more. better material and from whatbhe tells me - more comfy