5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good
I want to give my daughter to wear the clothes in the spring,will be very suitable.The trousers are very soft, out of my expectation.But I think the vest too tight.Fortunately, my daughter is very thin.
Published 18 months ago by violetday

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but not exactly what I was expecting
Published 20 months ago by Sara

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but not exactly what I was expecting, November 7, 2012
This item is very cute but there are a couple things to be aware of. First of all, the pants are jeggings, not jeans, and I was expecting jeans (the description just says pants but in the pic they look like jeans to me). The second hung is that the vest is very thin and the back doesn't have the fur on it. I was also disappointed that when I washed the pants before having my daughter wear them, the back part of the snap completely ripped out of the pants. I will say though that Amazon was WONDERFUL about taking care of this issue and sent me a replacement right away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, January 31, 2013
This review is from: Calvin Klein Baby-girls Infant Fur Vest with Long Sleeve Tee And Pant (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks, December 6, 2012
It looks just like the display picture. I love it thanks. The outfit also fits well. I would recommend this site to anyone I know that shopping for a child.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, November 27, 2012
An adorable little outfit! Loved the pants, they are thin, but cute. The shirt is cute and the vest is absolutely gorgeous!!! Any little girl would look like a little doll in this outfit!!

Rate and Discover Movies