Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Calvin Klein Baby-girls Newborn Hoodie and Pant Set, Red, 0-3 Months
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on March 5, 2015
on April 6, 2013
So cute for valentines day with a red onesie under it. Bought 3-6 month for my 3.5 month of and the fit was great - a little big as expected, but love the fit! The material is not overly soft but maybe with a few more washes it will be.
on March 28, 2013
I purchased this for my soon to arrive granddaughter and am more than pleased with the outfit. It is cuter than in the picture!
on February 20, 2013
Very well made, fabric is thick. Gave for a Valentine Day baby girl. Great with a liitle red t shirt.
on February 20, 2013
it is a great product, I got it for my niece, my sister loves it! it is cute and comfortable.
on February 12, 2013
SOOOOO cute! I bought these sweats for my daughter for Valentine's Day and they are perfect! They are not as heavy or warm as I would like which is why I only gave it 4 stars.