Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on November 9, 2012
This jacket is much heavier than other Faux leather jackets that I have come across. I've had it for 2 weeks now, and the build quality appears to be excellent. Outer shell looks and feels much closer to cow hide than any other faux leather jacket that I've tried. The jacket is also much warmer than I anticipated, likely due to the faux fur lining, as well as the ample popped up wind-breaker collar.

Most importantly, though, the jacket looks completely bad ass. Very satisfied with the appearance!
on November 15, 2012
This is a nice sturdy jacket that also looks stylish. I bought this as a motorcycle jacket for special occasions. I know that real leathers and armor are preferred for riding, and I have a bunch of those, but I just wanted something I can wear to a party without having the bulky look of an armored motorcycle jacket but keep me warm during the ride. This jacket is actually quite warm due to the faux fur lining and the heavy polyurethane shell is pretty good at blocking wind. The shell definitely feels like real leather. I'm very happy with this purchase.

Sizing: I'm 5' 7'' with a 42 chest and a 34 waist. Medium fit me like a glove. There's not much room for layering a hoodie but I bought it for just a nice collared shirt underneath and maybe a scarf.
on March 27, 2013
i was surprised when i received this jacket, it is amazing very stylish, warm and also fits well. i gave it 3 stars because my jacket came defected ( a small cut in the left arm ) and since i am an international customer i saved myself the hassle returning the jacket. please amazon do a good quality check on the items before they are shipped, you have a lot of international customers who already wait for a month to get their stuff so don't make it harder on them.
on October 31, 2015
This coat is just a little on the large side. This coat looks really good on my husband. He is an XL. If you live in a northern state, this coat will keep you very warm. If you live in the south, it can be a little too warm. This coat is a great price and was worth every penny.
on December 6, 2012
The jacket looks trendy and nice, however it is quite heavy and it is definitely for cold weather. Im very happy with my purchase and would widely recommend it.
on December 3, 2012
I haven't had the chance to wear this yet, but it is very nice in quality. It is heavy and seems like it will be perfect for the cold weather,
on August 20, 2014
It's got a nice look but like I said, it's a bit large on me so I tend not to wear it as much as I would like.
on February 27, 2013
Great fit and design. Warm enough down to around 35 degree - don't leave this unattended: it will get lifted.
on December 9, 2012
This is a wonderful jacket, really great quality, and fit my husband just loves it. your going to love it
on December 24, 2012
I love this jacket ,made of high qualty products. It is heavy enough for tough cold weather.Fast shippment .Thank you Amazon.Mohammad