5.0 out of 5 stars what i was hoping for
A decent deal & decent fit. Cant ask for more than that. I'd like to tell you that these helped me pick the winning lottery numbers and made my package bigger, but they're just underwear. Stop pressuring me to review stuff like this, Amazon.
Published 12 months ago by sneakyright

Published 9 months ago by Brian A. Renner

3.0 out of 5 stars If you're expecting the tight fit of Calvin Klein boxer briefs, this is not the pair, October 30, 2013
I have enjoyed Calvin Klein's underwear ever since I made the ultimate switch from the baggy boxers of yesteryear to the sleek, stylish, comfortable and supporting embrace of the boxer brief. I have tried many brands (Hugo Boss, CK, Hanes, etc), but have noted time an time again that my pairs of Calvin Klein boxer briefs were the best all around underpants. Unfortunately, these are a different breed than the ones I was expecting to wear when opening the box from Amazon.

Upon opening the box, they come as all over packaged underwear -- neat, tidy, fresh -- but immediately I could tell a difference in the fabric from my previous pairs. A 100% cotton pair of underpants, they are comfortable, they are smooth, they wash nicely, and generally, they're a solid garment; though the key difference in this pair is that it is not the LYCRA version of CK's boxer briefs. You will notice that there is another type of boxer brief (Calvin Klein Micro Modal Boxer that contains 90% micromodal and 10% lycra, which give it the patent sheen, smoothness and perfectly tight fit that you might be expecting. The cotton pants will stretch and feel baggy from the get-go and leave you without your previous feeling of complete support.

So, if you were like me looking for the lycra version, you should purchase those for the stated up-sides; however, if you're switching just from boxers, this is an inexpensive place to start and you can move up the line to the decidedly more expensive lycra version if and when you feel the urge.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too much boxers, not enough briefs, January 13, 2013
I love boxer briefs for their tight fit. Although the fabric on these is very comfortable, they were baggier than what I expected and are more like a pair of boxers. I think I would have liked them better if I had gotten a size smaller, but I purchased what was recommended on the sizing chart. I would recommend the Dockers if you like briefs more than boxers.

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware of incorrect sizing info!, January 24, 2013
I cannot provide an opinion on this item because I had to return it unopened.
The sizing chart for this item on the web page is listed as follows:
L = 34-37
XL = 38-40
The sizing chart for this item on the actual package is:
L = 38-40
XL = 40-42

5.0 out of 5 stars what i was hoping for, August 10, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, October 24, 2013
Granny Panties for the man. I bought these to try an alternative to traditional woven boxer shorts and although they fit well when you first put them on, they are a knit cotton fabric and stretch way out (especially the leg openings) after a short while of wearing them. That makes them bulky and loose and all bunched up and uncomfortable under your pants. Also they are a heavier thicker cotton and feel too hot in the summer. When they get sweaty and then hold the moisture It's like having a wet facecloth in your crotch. I bought both the black and grey ones and after a couple of washes you could see the stitching getting loose in the crotch area. I'll go back to Old Navy boxers which are the best. Into the donation bin with these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit, August 6, 2013
Robert C Klein Jr (KENNER, LOUISIANA, US) - See all my reviews
Perfect fit for both waistline and legs. The legs are not too tight or loose. Great bargain. I'm ordering more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beware. These are addictive., August 22, 2013
40 something (Fredericksburg, VA) - See all my reviews
I bought a package of these on an amazing sale once and now they're the only underwear my husband wants to wear.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, July 27, 2013
Great fit. I like the band and the material. The boxers are on the heavy side, which I like. They're keep their shape all day -- no sagginess. Will buy more.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too large, April 25, 2014
I got them and I was surprised how large and wide they are! the pictures are misleading (specially the black ones)

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for me, April 15, 2014
For 170 cm, 65 kg person it fits right, I know people are different, some of them like the boxer to be tight, some loose, some in-between, I prefer it to be in-between not too tight and not too loose, this one is perfect for the job, I tried also the same one but cotton with stretch and I did not like it much, this one is cotton classic and it is good.

Calvin Klein Men's 3 Pack Boxer Brief, White, Small