Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Calvin Klein Little Boys' Robe, Black, X-Small (5/6)
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

85%
15%
Size: X-Small / 5-6|Color: Black|Change
Price:$38.19

on November 13, 2013
It's (size XS) a good fit for my tall 4 year old and should work for another year or two. The quality is great and the robe is super soft. I'm very glad this is the robe we purchased and highly recommend.
on November 27, 2012
I ordered this to give as a Christmas gift for my nephew. I was a little worried about the quality since I got such a great deal. It arrived 4 days later and I'm impressed. It's extremely soft and no loose strings. It's true to size and worth more than I paid for it.
on December 10, 2013
My son loves his new robe and wants to wear it all the time, even to sleep! We've got unusually cold weather in CA, so I gave my son his robe as soon as it arrived instead of waiting until Christmas as planned.
on January 28, 2014
My 3-year old great grandson had asked for a robe for Christmas (among many other things). My husband was hospitalized during Christmas, so I didn't get a chance to find him one. After Christmas I checked on Amazon and found this one. It was just what he wanted!
on November 17, 2012
This was purchased as a present and my son has not yet worn it. However, after thoroughly inspecting it, it seems to be made very well. It looks great and the picture of it is accurate. I would definitely recommend washing it beforehand (obviously) mainly because it does have a weird soapy feel to it but that's not a big deal. Very cute and I can't wait to see my handsome man walking around in it.
on February 3, 2013
We bought the x-small (5/6) our son who normally wears a size 4, and it fits him well with a little room to grow. It is a plush robe that looks nice.
on October 14, 2013
Cute robe, but with my 4-year-old, the belt was always falling off when he was running around with his robe on, but not tying the belt. So I sewed it on the back myself, but really, belts on little children's robes (heck, even adults' robes!) should have the middle of the belt sewed to the middle of the back so it always stays in place.
on February 3, 2014
My son is almost 6 and I bought him this robe and it fits great and it seems like he will be able to wear it for the next year or two. It is soft fleece and I can't comment on how it washes because we haven't gotten there yet.
on December 10, 2012
This robe was so much better than I expected! It is very soft and cuddly, nicely made and the color is a rich,deep black. I know my Grandson is going to love it on chilly winter mornings.
on December 11, 2013
I placed a decent sized order on Amazon and this was the very first item to arrive! Arrived very quickly and was just as I expected, only better! Super soft and fit perfectly!