Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 6, 2010
I couldn't agree more with the other user below who said that the new CK men's briefs are flimsy and baggy. I have worn the men's classic briefs in size 32 for probably 10 years now. The older ones fit great and have a very flattering look. The newer ones that I purchased (labeled Made in Thailand) are made from a much thinner material and are baggy, saggy, how embarrassing! I thought it was just me at first, but I have even washed these in hot water and put them in a hot dryer, but they're still the same.

I emailed Calvin Klein about this, and they said to contact Warnaco, licensee for Calvin Klein underwear. CK forwarded my email to Warnaco about a week ago and I have not yet heard back from anyone. The number that CK gave me for Warnaco is 800-458-3495. Unfortunately, I had ordered a lot of these CK briefs since I had relied on CK's quality and consistent fit. Time to try some other brands, I guess.
on July 19, 2011
I have worn these since early 80's.
Back then they kept their shape and lasted.
Now its crap quality, they dont last long and from
2 different purchases the yellow from the elastic waist band is showing
through ?
I emailed as I am in Australia but just got automated response so presume
they dont care.
Any suggestions of similar style please ?
Goodbye Calvin Klein.
on May 14, 2008
The NEW Calvin Klein Low Rise Brief 3 pack offers a much better fit than their full rise basic brief. This brief is designed for a man's body and isn't baggy like the full rise. FITS TRUE TO SIZE!!! This is geared more towards a younger generation of men, or men who are young at heart. A modern spin on the classic brief your father wore. Definitely Recommended.
on January 16, 2015
I have owned this brand and sizes for at least 15 years. After I opened a package which said 40, they looked ok and I washed them. When I took them out there was a SIZE 36 mixed in and I couldn't return it. I'm not sure whose fault it is BUT Calvin Klein just switched to S, M, L and XL. So, my hunch is something isn't right with the seller. I hope he responds appropriately.
on January 14, 2013
I was looking for briefs that were low cut, yet able to breathe.
Cut: These have a nice low cut. Not bikini's, just low rise, good for wearing pants at my hips.
Quality: High, the fabric feels better made and more durable than the Hanes I tried. Dye holds fast as well.
Breathability: Very nice. It seems a lot of well cut briefs these days are made with more sheer materials that don't breathe and make it hard to stay dry down there (looking at you Evolv!). These breathe fine and let me make it that one more day without a shower (don't judge, I have kids and can use any time I can get).
Plus, my wife likes the colors vs. my usual whities. Overall, two thumbs up.
on May 21, 2012
I've been wearing these briefs for years because they fit well, they were durable, and they looked good without being too metrosexual-looking (or having the brand name in giant letters along the waistband--I'm looking at you TOMMY HILFIGER!)

Unfortunately, they definitely seem to have changed for the worse recently.

With the last two packs I've ordered, the leg holes completely lose their elasticity within a laundering or two, leaving your junk totally unsupported and often flopping out the side.

It's too bad. It's a hassle to switch to a new brand because you can't really try them on in the store.
on April 19, 2011
I purchased these low-rise briefs for my husband 2 years ago, and they fit perfectly. I reordered them in the exact same size, and my husband is complaining that they are huge--no longer low rise--but about 2 inches higher in the waist. Calvin Klein changed the country in which they were made with the result that the sizing has changed. Beware.
on May 26, 2013
I am officially old school, but I continue to prefer briefs over boxers. I am also tired of wearing only white, grey, or black briefs.
So I was happy that Calvin Klein has finally gone back to offering briefs in several colors. These are great, except that I would like to be able to order only the colors. The fit is great.
on June 6, 2015
Not the number on tag that I ordered. This product is not the same underwear ordered from Calvin Klein a few years ago. Fabric is thinner and the fit is a bit different. I ordered the specific item number U1000 in the sellers listing but when they arrived on the inside tag the number was different. I see now the listing has been changed and no U1000 listed in the description from when I ordered. I wish the description Would have been accurate when I ordered I would have saved myself some money. So dissappointed.
on January 28, 2015
These are the best underwear I've ever used.
They last a good 4-5 years until they just wear out and need replacing.

The best aspect of them is that they don't shrink like cheaper underwear does and fit as new longer than other underwear I've tried.

In fact, I only wear Calvin Klein briefs because they last long, fit well and the cotton is best for your skin, compared to nylon which isn't great for your skin and can cause skin problems.

Try some.