Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

Price:$61.06 - $89.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on February 21, 2015
This jacket is really nice and fit as expected through the shoulders. I am going to have it taken in at the waist for a more tailored look but it is not necessary. It is light weight but very warm. I carried this to Ukraine this Christmas and wore this coat, wool beanie, a scarf and a t-shirt and hoodie and was warm when moving around outside in 0 or less temps. I am from Georgia (US) so I was really impressed. Does a good job of holding the wind out as well. Would recommend and by again.
on March 31, 2014
Lovely jacket but fits one size too large. Decided to get it taken in and keep it cause it looks very nice.
on March 4, 2014
It's unique, I got great feedback from my friends after using it. I'm really happy with it. It met my expectations.
on October 17, 2014
Nice looking fall/spring coat for the northeast.
on January 10, 2016
Nice jacket. Runs a little big, but has a nice, clean look to it. Fairly heavy jacket, probably not suitable for much under 20 degrees out, but great for 30's & 40's.
on January 19, 2016
For my husband. He loves how this jacket fits and looks. It is true to size. Would recommend to anyone.
on February 5, 2015
Somewhat large. But I love the style!!
on January 27, 2015
Nice jacket
on November 20, 2014
My son will love it. great quality
on June 1, 2015