Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: ck one Men's Cotton Stretch Trunk
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on January 6, 2014
Possibly the most comfortable underwear I have ever owned. I would have give it 5-stars but it's inconvenient not to be able to put them in the clothes dryer and, in my opinion, they are priced too high.
on August 10, 2013
I've been a life long hanes/ fruit of the loom guy. But, after my wife commented on how "bad" discount briefs in a bag (6 for 10 bucks!) I starting feeling self conscious. Was it the undies or what was in them that looked so bad???! Well, after hours of self reflection and evaluation, I decided to blame the underwear, mainly because they couldn't defend themselves and I knew it was an easy win. Off I went to Amazon to find the perfect pair that wouldn't keep dragging me down. I'm happy to tell you, these are them.
They fit fantastic and they really do look better than those saggy ol' basic briefs from the big names. They hug you in all the right places, give great support where it's needed and don't bind or roll-up. Plus they make your junk look good. Most importantly, the wife approves.

I also purchased the Bold Trunk and the Micro Boxer Brief by CK, and after a test run, I have to say the CK One's are the best of the bunch. They have just the right blend of cotton and stretchy spandex to do the job right.

They are pricey, so i really hope they prove to be durable. So far, they seem to be very well made and worth the price.
on March 23, 2016
I have ordered these twice before and I loved these trunks...but somehow the trunks I got this time are not an equal to the others. Im not sure if it was a shipping mistake or what but I got micro trunks this time. Not what I was expecting...so since these are kind of pricey anyway I have to rate them a 3 stars. These also have a hem at the bottom of the leg which the others did not.
on April 14, 2015
An earlier version, or a slightly different version of the CK underwear had a better stretch grip around my legs. I hate it when mu junk gets wedged between my underwear and my leg and that happens with this particular trunk.
on November 20, 2013
I have recently been switching over to the trunk style underwear and liking them. These trunks are really comfortable and keep things in place. My wife says she likes how my package looks, so that's a bonus. =) The only thing I don't like about the CKs are the tags in the seam. They have old school tags that are a bit annoying. Other than that, really like them.
on November 25, 2012
My original review was critical of these because the legs ride up but after trying several different brands, none are much better than the other.

The fact is after some time, these have turned out to be my favorites for overall fit and style.
on September 14, 2014
These are comfortable while being very conformal. The bottom passes about an inch past my buttock, which is just about all the coverage I wanted. Do not feel them while they are on. Look good, I feel that black will age better than white or grey.
on March 1, 2014
You can try Jockey, and Haines, and all the fancy underwear out there(and I have)...but I always come back to Calvin Klein. These are soft and fit PERFECT. No riding up or too tight...these are PERFECT!!!
on May 8, 2013
My husband loves the fit and fabric of these trunks. He highly recomends these. They are a little pricey compared to most trunks but he says they are very much worth the extra cost.
on March 19, 2013
i bought these for my boyfriend and he loves them. they are super compfy and soft. plus they look very sexy. its really good quality and we are definitely buying more of this kind

See 1 answered question